[VBScript] Max Uptime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VBScript] Max Uptime

This is the discussion for a script to log the longest time HS has been running

The script can be found here

Thanks for the script...have downloaded it and I will test.

Comment

MeSteve,

Thanks for the script, I do however get this >> 18/12/2006 10:44:48 - Error - Running script, script run or compile error in file: Max_Uptime.txt13:Type mismatch: 'cint' in line 47 More info: Type mismatch: 'cint'

In the log file,

Any ideas?? cheers, TrOjAn

Comment

Try the version up there now.
        Last edited by ; December 18, 2006, 09:23 AM.

Comment

moved the error down a bit

18/12/2006 14:55:42 - Error - Running script, script run or compile error in file: Max_Uptime.txt13:Type mismatch: 'cint' in line 50 More info: Type mismatch: 'cint'

TrOjAn

Comment

That was making it a 1 right? try the one I uploaded.

Comment

Originally posted by MeSteve
              That was making it a 1 right? try the one I uploaded.
              Errr confused now, I posted the first error, you replied with another version, I tried that and got the 2nd error...

Have you uploaded a 3rd? Ill grab it anyway in case you have.

Thanks, TrOjAn

Comment

No, only 2. I originally asked you to add a line of script to set the device string to 1 but found that led to another error. The error looks like it is trying to read your device string and having a problem. What is the device string right now?

Comment

Nice script - I've got it half working... the Homeseer Uptime works, but the System uptime never updates and I get this error:

Running script, script run or compile error in file: Max_Uptime.txt9:Subscript out of range: '[number: 0]' in line 47 More info: Subscript out of range: '[number: 0]'

This is the version of the text file I have just downloaded:

'* Version: 1.1 *
                  '* Date: 17 Dec 2006

Comment

OK, seems like that error is only generated the first time it is run - 2nd and subsequent runs are working OK!

Comment

Steve,

Grab the new version. I made an update that will affect you when system has been up for 1 day. Also, fixed the bug you had.

Comment

Updated - thanks for the heads-up and bug-fix.

Comment

You are all just too quick for me at the moment... ...anyway the modified version works well.

Thanks

Darren

Comment

The Max_Time-1 you posted worked. But I didn't change the variables from the A1 and A2. As soon as I changed them to z4, z5 I got the error again. So I changed them to a81, a82 and it worked. Maybe something wrong with the variables I was picking? Well, it works, thanks for your help.

Comment

Try the original script with the A housecodes and let me know if it works again. It will helo narrow down the error.

Comment

Working...
                              X