X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm using s34 and s35 - no problems for me

Comment

Originally posted by MeSteve
      Try the original script with the A housecodes and let me know if it works again. It will helo narrow down the error.
      It worked with the original A codes and then I tried the Z codes and it worked with them as well. Must of did something wrong on my part. But it seems to work. I'll see if it acts up, but I think it is OK.

Thanks again.

Comment

Glad to here you got it working.

Comment

Please grab the new version as I had to fix a bug and cleaned up some code in the process.

The bug would show incorrect incriment titles under certain situations.

Comment

New version posted that is VB.NET

Comment

I've been using the v2 script for well over a week now - it works great! - I take it this update just applies to the original version?

Comment

There was an update to both. Version 1 just converted to .VB. Version 2 issue was when HS restarted it just wrote the longest value to either w/ or w/o max without checking which was longer.

Comment

Originally posted by MeSteve View Post
                  There was an update to both. Version 1 just converted to .VB. Version 2 issue was when HS restarted it just wrote the longest value to either w/ or w/o max without checking which was longer.
                  Just to be clear (or dopey ) - I am currently running the v2 version that you posted about on December 20th... do I need to grab this latest version or not? Thanks!

Comment

Yes Steven, grab the latest as theres a bug fix.

TrOjAn

Comment

Cheers - have upgraded now!

Comment

Working...
                      X