i'm Looking for a "word of the day script"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreenAcres View Post
    I am getting this error when I run this script.

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>2/5/2007 9:48:34 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>Error </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Running script, script run or compile error in file: Word Of The Day.txt1006:Expected ')' in line 3 More info: Expected ')'</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Any Ideas?

Thaks

Thom
    I have no idea. Line 3 was contributed by Rupp. Maybe he will chime in or you can pm him.

Comment

If the script is working for you can attach the txt file I think the BB. screwed it up.

Thanks

Thom

Comment

Originally posted by GreenAcres View Post
        If the script is working for you can attach the txt file I think the BB. screwed it up.

Thanks

Thom

Script attached
        Attached Files

Comment

Does anybody have any ideas. I am still getting this error?

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100&#37;" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>2/7/2007 8:03:26 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>Error </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Running script, script run or compile error in file: Word Of The Day.txt429:ActiveX component can't create object: 'MSXML2.DOMDocument.4.0' in line 2 More info: ActiveX component can't create object: 'MSXML2.DOMDocument.4.0'</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Homeseer Version 2.2

Thanks

Thom

Comment

Shot in the dark, did you add the line into settings.ini?

I use Jon00's RSS script, and it required it.

I think Rupp mentioned this earlier.

--Dan
            Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Thanks everyone. There were so many posts it took me a while to figure out what wah dot net and what was not.

Thanks Again

Thom

Comment

Here is another.

At this point I am not sure who's script this started out as, but it wasn't me!

I have added a few things. It writes the word and the definition to two different device strings. (So I could set up a string on LEDAM and have it display during the day....)

THANKS to all who worked on this!

Rob
                Attached Files

Comment

Nevermind, Rob just answered my question
                  Over The Hill
                  What Hill?
                  Where?
                  When?
                  I Don't Remember Any Hill

Virtualized Server 2k3 Ent X86 Guest on VMWare ESXi 4.1 with 3 SunRay thin clients as access points - HSPro 2.4.0.48 - ZTroller - ACRF2 (3 WGL 800's) - iAutomate RFID - Ledam - MLHSPlugin - Ultra1wire - RainRelay8 - TI103 - Ultramon - WAF-AB8SS - jvESS (11 zones) - Bitwise Controls BC4 - with 745 Total Devices - 550 Events - 104 scripts - 78 ZWave devices - 42 X10 devices - 76 DS10a's 3 RFXSenors and 32 Motion Sensors

Comment

Working...
                  X