VonageInfo Dashboard Scraper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VonageInfo Dashboard Scraper

This is the discussion thread for the VonageInfo Dashboard Scraper script available here.

Enjoy,
    Phil

I assume if your settings.ini does not have the scriptingreferences line, then should we add it?

Comment

You are correct, you'll need to add the ScriptingReferences line like this:

PHP Code:
      ScriptingReferences=System.Web;System.Web.dll,System.Data;System.Data.dll 
      Just make sure it is somewhere under the "[Settings]" area and not one of the other areas like "[Display]" or "[ConfigFiles]".

Comment

download voicemail wavs

would it be possible to configure the script to download the voicemails to a location on the local hard drive?

Comment

It certainly seems like it should be possible to download voicemails, I'd have to investigate it. The script may need some smarts to track which voicemails have already been grabbed. It may be preferable to set up the e-mail functionality on the Vonage site and send them to your HomeSeer server directly.

I'll investigate the available options and see what I can come up with. I don't currently use the voicemail features on the site so it may take a little while to plan in time to "test" them out here.

-Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Matrix View Post
            It certainly seems like it should be possible to download voicemails, I'd have to investigate it. The script may need some smarts to track which voicemails have already been grabbed. It may be preferable to set up the e-mail functionality on the Vonage site and send them to your HomeSeer server directly.

I'll investigate the available options and see what I can come up with. I don't currently use the voicemail features on the site so it may take a little while to plan in time to "test" them out here.

-Phil
            yes downloading would be awesome.

I already send the voicemails to my email account as wav attachments but in order to get the wav attachment out of the email and onto the whole house audio system for playback, I have to use a 3rd party program to extract the wav filei out and dump it to c:\voicemails.

I think if your code looks for the 'new" jpg/etc that indicates it's a new voicemail and attempts to grab that link location and dump to c:\voicemails that would work.

once we get the voicemails in a local drive location we can simply create playlist for the voicemails to play back the vonage voicemails over the whole house audio.

hs.speak Welcome home, while you where out today you received voice mail. then i can run though c:\voicemails.

Comment

I already send the voicemails to my email account as wav attachments but in order to get the wav attachment out of the email and onto the whole house audio system for playback, I have to use a 3rd party program to extract the wav filei out and dump it to c:\voicemails.
              Do you have a script that does that?

Comment

Also has anyone got this to work for UK accounts?

I changed the base URL to https://secure.vonage.co.uk/vonageuk-web/

but I am getting a

GetPage::Error while retrieving web page: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

error. All the URL's apart from the base URL seem to the same...

Anyone any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by darren-mc View Post
                  Do you have a script that does that?
                  FYI, My POP3 email package will download and decode attachments. With a small amount of scripting, attachments can be copied to any directory on your PC.
                  Jon

Comment

no, I have not written a script yet, but in non script mode it can be done.

Comment

darren-mc,

I'm attaching a debug version with enhanced error reporting in the GetPage function. I've already updated it to use the UK site in the base url. This should give us some clues to get to the bottom of this.

Please post the log snippet after running it and be sure to remove any personal info as there might be your login and password in the URLs that get dumped out.

-Phil
                      Attached Files

Comment

Phil,

Thanks for script...here's the debug...

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>31/01/2007 08:20:18 </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>info </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Phone Line Record: Caller ID set to: </TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>31/01/2007 08:20:18 </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>info </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>Phone Line Record: Caller Name set to: </TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>31/01/2007 08:20:18 </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>info </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Phone Line Record: Created FileName</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>31/01/2007 08:20:18 </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>info </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>Phone Line Record: Recording line</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>31/01/2007 08:20:18 </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>VonageInfo Debug </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>VonageInfo: Init::Cookie.0:JSESSIONID:amF9v5aGDyT4</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>31/01/2007 08:20:18 </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>VonageInfo Debug </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>VonageInfo: GetPage::Url=https://secure.vonage.co.uk/vonageuk-web/public/login.htm;jsessionid=amF9v5aGDyT4, PostData=username=xxxx&password=xxxx&redirectingURL=/vonage-web/dashboard/index.htm</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>31/01/2007 08:20:19 </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>VonageInfo Error </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>GetPage::Error while retrieving web page: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at scriptcode56.scriptcode56.GetPage(String Url, String PostData)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>31/01/2007 08:20:20 </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>VonageInfo Debug </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>VonageInfo: GetPage::Response=0:</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hope it helps you.

Cheers,

Darren

Comment

Darren,

That did help... I found the problem. Try out this version and let me know if it works out.

If it does work and you want to continue to use it without the debugging lines filling up your log, just change the DebugLevel to equal 0 (zero) in the script.

-Phil
                          Attached Files

Comment

Phil,

Thanks...sorted and its working with some basic billing information...so I will add somemore information.

Thanks for your efforts on this one

Cheers,

Darren

Comment

One quick question.....how are you handling multiple numbers?...or is that for another day?

Comment

Working...
                              X