Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gogs View Post
    Cracked It, I think.

I had turned off the Windows Paging file to see if HS would run faster with it off, in otherwords no virtual memory. Turned it back on and the script works perfectly.

Thanks for your time and patience.
    Gogs that's really odd...

Comment

Originally posted by rmuziani View Post
      Can this scripe work homeseer 1.7
      For a script that runs under 1.7, Search for the 'Phone Action' script in the scripts library.

Comment

I've been trying to get this running but every time I call anything, I get:

Script compile error: Method arguments must be enclosed in parentheses.on line 50

Then it lists the entire script on the next log line. I'm calling it with an event:

PhoneManagement.vb("LogCall", "")

What am I missing?

Comment

Did you try creating a blank file?

Comment

Huh? Where? How? You've lost me.

Comment

Sorry my fault wrong post...

OK..this line is where the CID information is pulled from the current call. Is your CID information being correctly parsed?

Cheers,

Darren

Comment

Originally posted by darren-mc View Post
                Gogs that's really odd...
                What's odd about that?
                sigpic
                A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gogs View Post
                  What's odd about that?
                  He was referring to the fact you had disabled the paging file and it didnt work, re enabling the paging file and it started to work again..

that IS odd!!

TrOjAn

Comment

yep that's what I was nattering about

Comment

I am setting up this script, and have a few questions. I created the virtual occupancy device and defined it in the script. i changed the phone line from 0 to 1 (cause mine is 1). I created an event called "CID LOG" and made it conditional on CID available, the action being to call the script, with the "logcall sub"

So, I think I'm correct up to that point. Now, what I think i need to do is create an event that clears the log, based on vacancy (because it is going to log every call, every time, right?) which would be an event action calling the script, using the clear log sub.

I also need to create an event based on when I want the CID spoken, action to call the script, using the speak sub.

am I right so far?

additional questions: I'd like it to email CID info on every call, regardless of occupancy status, how would I set that up?

thanks,
                      Ian
                      Plugins:
                      BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

Originally posted by TrOjAn View Post
                        He was referring to the fact you had disabled the paging file and it didnt work, re enabling the paging file and it started to work again..

that IS odd!!

TrOjAn
                        Sorry I missed this post, and no, on my setup that is not odd.
                        sigpic
                        A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Originally posted by completelyhis View Post
                          I am setting up this script, and have a few questions. I created the virtual occupancy device and defined it in the script. i changed the phone line from 0 to 1 (cause mine is 1). I created an event called "CID LOG" and made it conditional on CID available, the action being to call the script, with the "logcall sub"

So, I think I'm correct up to that point. Now, what I think i need to do is create an event that clears the log, based on vacancy (because it is going to log every call, every time, right?) which would be an event action calling the script, using the clear log sub.

I also need to create an event based on when I want the CID spoken, action to call the script, using the speak sub.

am I right so far?

additional questions: I'd like it to email CID info on every call, regardless of occupancy status, how would I set that up?

thanks,
                          Ian
                          OK it sounds so far so good.

To activate the announcement I use the "living Area" occupancy sensor changing to occupied. If the House goes unoccupied it call the script like so, which clears the log. Call script by
                          Phonemanagement.VB
                          In the optional parameter
                          ("ClearCallLog","")
                          I am using DM to operate this, but anything could be used. In the event that announces you could have another action immediately after that clears the log, just make sure the first one has wait to finish ticked.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Gogs,
                            that works quite nicely.

has anyone experimented with the emailing of the info? what would the optional parameter for that be? (sorry, I'm very script challenged!)
                            Plugins:
                            BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

Working...
                            X