Updated Letterman Top Ten Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated Letterman Top Ten Script

Just wanted to let everyone know I've updated the Letterman Top 10 script to scrap the new CBS site. Also converted the script to VB.

Script Post is here:
    http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=116666

Thanks.
    Bryan
    Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
    Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Thanks!

--Dan
    Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Dunno if this option exists, but:

Is there an easy way to strip out the HTML?

As in replace the HTML for the numbers with actual text?

I have HS send me an e-mail every day, and when I attach this information, my e-mail browser does not parse it, so I get a garbled mess.

Otherwise I'll add it (kind of like how BJD did his chimes options), as user selectable.

--Dan
      Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Hey Dan,
        My programming skills are pretty basic. Feel free to make any changes/modifications/upgrades you see fit.
        Bryan
        Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
        Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

techno,

please find attached my modification to your Top Ten list.

I made it a boolean selected piece of code. If someone wants to use it for e-mail without having HTML code, they just add another device code, and choose TRUE for the make variable. If you say FALSE, the code will act as you have it right now.

Check it out and see if you want to incorporate it into the script.

Oh, and as with your code, it's a .vb so change the extension.

--Dan
          Attached Files

Comment

Works like a charm. Great addition to the script!

I've updated my post in the script library with the new script.

Thanks!
            Bryan

Comment

Video or sound clip?

Anyway to get the actual sound clip of the top ten list?
              I noticed CBS's web page has a video clip but I'm not sure if this could be played somehow through homeseer or J. River Media Center?

WAF would high rocket if this could be done somehow!
              Thanks,
              Chris

Comment

Working...
              X