DVD Collection and CX777ES plug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Collection and CX777ES plug

I have just installed DVD Collection script, the CX777ES plug and DVD profiler 3.03 + the latest script update from Jeff Farmer dvdspopup for some combability with 3.03

My question is: what info is the script using for the Sony CX777es slot.
    In the Profiler there is, personal information Discs, Location and slot?
    Is this where a should note the slot number for my dvds in the CX777

Is it still so i have to add separete records in the profiler for a dvdbox containing several discs or just a dvd movie with an extra disc.
    Or could this be solved in an upcomming version of the scripts with the new profiler 3.0

Not sure I understand your question, but there is a field in the Profiler Under "Personalizations/Disk" that allows you to input the Disk Location and Slot. When the XML is exported, and later imported into this script, the script should then know where the movie is located and will supply that info to the CX777ES plugin, which in turn queues the disk up for play.
    -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
    VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
    Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

I haven't been able to get the DVD Script to load a DVD when I select Watch

I use the slot info, do I need anything in the location.

The plug is ok been testing with a test script.

Sub Main
        hs.plugin("CX777ES").PwrOnDVD()
        End Sub

I Suspect i need some changes in the dvd collection scripts.

I have included the line useCX777ESplug=true in the dvd.ini file.

question 2:
        How do i choose disc 2 when there is only one watch to press.
        Some movies have extra discs with bonus materials

Comment

Jonas,

I am not at home right, but have you looked at this thread to see if any can help?

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...=106252&page=2

Try this thread and it does not help then I will try and help this evening when I get home.
          -Larry

Plugins:
          VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
          Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

didn't find anything useful. When i press "watch" I get a new windows with the text:
            Sorry the file was not found.
            this window will close in 5 seconds
            HS i telling me the movie is playing now but nothing happens.
            I have tested on one movie to enter 1 in the location filed, but same issue.

In the future it would be nice if the script could do several disc on the same movie. Showing up as multipel watch buttons
            Attached Files

Comment

I will check tonight, if I get a chance. Last night we had a thunder storm, so I left all the computers off. Also, the plugin is mine, but the scripts are not, so we may need some help from the author of the scripts. I could zip up my scripts and send them to you, to see if that might help.
              -Larry

Plugins:

Hardware:

Comment

Yes, please send your script. I'am using profiler 3.03 what version do you have.

If I have only one 777 is the location "1" or "0" what sets the number (location) of the plugin and changer.

Comment

Originally posted by jonas.hellgren View Post
                  Yes, please send your script. I'am using profiler 3.03 what version do you have.

If I have only one 777 is the location "1" or "0" what sets the number (location) of the plugin and changer.
                  I am using the latest 3.something of the profiler, and you need to set the location of 1st 777 to 1 inside the profiler. Then export XML to collection.xml and then configure the scripts to point to the xml file and images directory of the profiler. Then run the event (can't remember what it's called) to import the xml and images into HS.
                  -Larry

Plugins:

Hardware:

Comment

I will zip up my scripts and send them to you. Is your email address published here or maybe I can PM you from this board?
                    -Larry

Plugins:

Hardware:

Comment

sent you an PM with the email adress.

Comment

Working...
                      X