New Years CountDown Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Years CountDown Script

I know it's a little late, but I started this script on New Years eve, and did not get it working properly until after. But it was a good learning experience, using some date and time stuff. The general idea came from others on this board, but after many re-writes and experiments, I believe it is unique enough to be call original work. Anyway enjoy, the script is a VB.NET and self documented in code. You will need to delete the txt extension as this is the only way the board lets me upload the file, then copy to your scripts directory.
    Attached Files
    -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
    VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
    Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.
Working...
X