apcupsd monitor discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here you go.

I'm not using the plug-in at the moment because I haven't found a solution for restarting my PRO100 S4 machine after a power failure after a graceful shutdown.

The only way I can get the PRO100 to start after a total power failure (After the UPS dies) is to let the PRO100 power shut off when the UPS shuts down.

I have tried hibernate the PRO100 but it won't respond to the command. There is not a setting in the CMOS for the PRO100 to allow hibernation or to reboot after a power failure. There is a hibernation option under Power Options in the Control panel, but it doesn't change anything.

Someone suggested to wake on LAN but there is no setting for that either in the PRO100 bios.
    Attached Files

Comment

Does the plug-in provide triggers in the events?
      Hector
      MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
      AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Originally posted by Rotech View Post
        Does the plug-in provide triggers in the events?
        Yes, Phillppe's plugin does:
        Attached Files
        Steve

(System configuration is in my profile)

Comment

Originally posted by Rotech View Post
          Can someone post a pic of the Devices that plug-in creates, also does this script have the ability of shutting down homeseer then after a while shutdown the computer? And contrary when the power is restored Will it restart the computer?
          The devices that Greg is showing are from the OP's script; here are the devices generated by Philippe's plugin:
          Attached Files
          Steve

(System configuration is in my profile)

Comment

Has anyone done the auto HS shut Down and then PC shut down procedure in a event of a power failure? Then when power is restored, turn on PC and start HS?
            Hector
            AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Thanks for posting the screenshots of the plugin. The UI/icons in the HS3 version of the plugin look a but different but otherwise similar. I am waiting for HomeSeer to create a Forum for the plugin... slow going...

I shutdown the PC upon power failure (via apcupsd) and starts again when the power is restored. The PC is setup to auto login and start processes like HS2 or HS3. In HS3 I use Jon00's delayer and in HS2 I use startup delayer software. The key was to setup the BIOS to restart the PC when power is restored.

Comment

Pcp thks for responding, I am gathering info to apply this to HS2 then if it works as it should I will be adding this to HS3. Can you post a step by step procedure in how your shutting down HS and then your PC, please...
                Hector
                AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

What is the name of the plugin? Is it in updater now for HS2?
                  HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by langenet View Post
                    What is the name of the plugin? Is it in updater now for HS2?
                    Not in the updater and just posted it in the Forum. See http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?p=1112968

Comment

Some devices are not filled

Hi,
                      I've installed this wonderful plugin on both HS2 and HS3 server.
                      It connects to a remote PC which is connected to a APC2200 with smart cable and DB9-USB convertor.
                      With powerchute, I can see all informations on this remote PC.
                      When I uninstall powerchute and install apcupsd, I can also see all informations in the tray.
                      But in the plugin, some devices don't have any information as seen below.
                      This problem exists on both HS2 and HS3.

Do you have any idea to solve this issue ? I've probably missed something...
                      Many thanks in advance.

<table class="full_width_table" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">UPS Name</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">APC2200</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Host</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">192.168.0.60</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Port</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">3551</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Connected</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">True</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Hostname</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">domoware</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Model</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">SMART-UPS 2200</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Mode</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">Stand Alone</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Nominal Power</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">
                      </td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Nominal Input Voltage</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">
                      </td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Nominal Battery Voltage</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">48.0 Volts</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Status</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">ONLINE</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Status Flags</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">ONLINE PLUGGED BATT</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Line Voltage</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">247.0 Volts</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Low Line Voltage</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">
                      </td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">High Line Voltage</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">
                      </td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Load</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">13.0 %</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Low Load</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">
                      </td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">High Load</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">
                      </td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Battery Charge</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">100.0 %</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Low Battery Charge</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">
                      </td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">High Battery Charge</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">
                      </td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Battery Voltage</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">55.0 Volts</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Battery Change</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">5 Percent</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Time Left</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">150.0 Minutes</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Minimum Time</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">3 Minutes</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Maximum Time</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">0 Seconds</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Sense</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">High</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Low Transition</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">196.0 Volts</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">High Transition</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">253.0 Volts</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Last Transfer</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">Line voltage notch or spike</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Last on Battery</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">2014-06-01 22:00:54</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Last off Battery</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">2014-06-01 22:00:55</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Time on Battery</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">0 Seconds</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Nb of Transfer</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">26</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Total Time on Battery</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">5075 Seconds</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Battery Date</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">06/28/13</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Serial No</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">YS0321210433</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Firmware</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">80.14.I</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">APCUPSD Version</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">3.14.12 (29 March 2014) Win32</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Self Test</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">NO</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Start Time</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">2014-05-05 17:10:00</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Last Updated</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">2014-06-02 15:14:45</td></tr></tbody></table>

Comment

Most likely because the values are not sent or potentially use a different format/keywords. Could you enable debug/verbose debug in the plugin, enable the UPS (only this one to generate less content in log) and email me or post the resulting log? Thanks

Comment

Actually are you using my HS2 or HS3 apcupsd plugin or another plugin/script? FYI, if it is the one I published, there is a specific section for it in the forum (at http://board.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1194 for HS3 version and http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...74#post1112974 for HS2 version).

After double checking my plugin, the log will not help (I commented out the log entry that would be of interest ). Instead for now if you could post the "apcupsd.status" from your apcupsd installation that would help (apcupsd.status file typically is in C:\Program Files\apcupsd\etc\apcupsd but might be different in your installation). Thanks

Originally posted by eole View Post
                          Hi,
                          I've installed this wonderful plugin on both HS2 and HS3 server.
                          It connects to a remote PC which is connected to a APC2200 with smart cable and DB9-USB convertor.
                          With powerchute, I can see all informations on this remote PC.
                          When I uninstall powerchute and install apcupsd, I can also see all informations in the tray.
                          But in the plugin, some devices don't have any information as seen below.
                          This problem exists on both HS2 and HS3.

Do you have any idea to solve this issue ? I've probably missed something...
                          Many thanks in advance.

<table class="full_width_table" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">UPS Name</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">APC2200</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Host</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">192.168.0.60</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Port</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">3551</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Connected</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">True</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Hostname</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">domoware</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Model</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">SMART-UPS 2200</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Mode</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">Stand Alone</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Nominal Power</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">
                          </td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Nominal Input Voltage</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">
                          </td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Nominal Battery Voltage</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">48.0 Volts</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Status</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">ONLINE</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Status Flags</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">ONLINE PLUGGED BATT</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Line Voltage</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">247.0 Volts</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Low Line Voltage</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">
                          </td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">High Line Voltage</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">
                          </td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Load</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">13.0 %</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Low Load</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">
                          </td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">High Load</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">
                          </td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Battery Charge</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">100.0 %</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Low Battery Charge</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">
                          </td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">High Battery Charge</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">
                          </td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Battery Voltage</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">55.0 Volts</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Battery Change</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">5 Percent</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Time Left</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">150.0 Minutes</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Minimum Time</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">3 Minutes</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Maximum Time</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">0 Seconds</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Sense</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">High</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Low Transition</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">196.0 Volts</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">High Transition</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">253.0 Volts</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Last Transfer</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">Line voltage notch or spike</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Last on Battery</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">2014-06-01 22:00:54</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Last off Battery</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">2014-06-01 22:00:55</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Time on Battery</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">0 Seconds</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Nb of Transfer</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">26</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Total Time on Battery</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">5075 Seconds</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Battery Date</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">06/28/13</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Serial No</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">YS0321210433</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Firmware</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">80.14.I</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">APCUPSD Version</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">3.14.12 (29 March 2014) Win32</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Self Test</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">NO</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Start Time</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">2014-05-05 17:10:00</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="20%">Last Updated</td><td colspan="1" class="tablecell" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="center" width="80%">2014-06-02 15:14:45</td></tr></tbody></table>

Comment

I didn't have any apcupsd.status file on this PC. I've modified the apcupsd.conf and changed STATTIME from 0 to 5.
                            Now I have the apcupsd.status below.
                            I've restarted the plugin ; no more information

APC : 001,051,1151
                            DATE : 2014-06-03 10:09:06 +0100
                            HOSTNAME : domoware
                            VERSION : 3.14.12 (29 March 2014) Win32
                            UPSNAME : APC2200
                            CABLE : Custom Cable Smart
                            DRIVER : APC Smart UPS (any)
                            UPSMODE : Stand Alone
                            STARTTIME: 2014-06-03 09:58:33 +0100
                            MODEL : SMART-UPS 2200
                            LINEV : 248.3 Volts
                            LOADPCT : 14.0 Percent
                            BCHARGE : 100.0 Percent
                            TIMELEFT : 141.0 Minutes
                            MBATTCHG : 5 Percent
                            MINTIMEL : 3 Minutes
                            MAXTIME : 0 Seconds
                            MAXLINEV : 250.9 Volts
                            MINLINEV : 247.0 Volts
                            OUTPUTV : 248.3 Volts
                            SENSE : High
                            DWAKE : 60 Seconds
                            DSHUTD : 180 Seconds
                            DLOWBATT : 2 Minutes
                            LOTRANS : 196.0 Volts
                            HITRANS : 253.0 Volts
                            RETPCT : 0.0 Percent
                            ITEMP : 36.4 C
                            ALARMDEL : Low Battery
                            BATTV : 55.0 Volts
                            LINEFREQ : 50.0 Hz
                            LASTXFER : Line voltage notch or spike
                            NUMXFERS : 0
                            TONBATT : 0 Seconds
                            CUMONBATT: 0 Seconds
                            XOFFBATT : N/A
                            SELFTEST : NO
                            STESTI : 336
                            STATFLAG : 0x05000008
                            DIPSW : 0x00
                            REG1 : 0x00
                            REG2 : 0x00
                            REG3 : 0x00
                            MANDATE : 05/20/03
                            SERIALNO : YS0321210433
                            BATTDATE : 06/28/13
                            NOMOUTV : 225 Volts
                            NOMBATTV : 48.0 Volts
                            EXTBATTS : 0
                            FIRMWARE : 80.14.I
                            END APC : 2014-06-03 10:09:08 +0100

Could you give me your email, so that I could send you the whole config ?
                            Thanks
                            Yves

Comment

Working...
                            X