dvd collections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvd collections

Ok so I downloaded the dvd collection plugin listed in the updater. Followed the directions but the new version of dvd profiler does not contain a images folder making this plugin not work for me...

I did find a nice free application which seems to still download the covers as images....
    but it too doesnt seem to get the images all right for external copy.. anyone know how I can get the covers to add to the dvd collections plugin?

I have all my movies on a seperate vista htpc.... and the My Movies 2 is a media center plugin..... I use media center to watch movies now so this plugin will be a nice addition....

just trying to figure out how to get this plugin to work....

thanks
    Jeff
    HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Jeff,

Did you look in the My Documents\DVD Profiler folder? I'm using DVD Profiler 3.5 and it does in fact have an Images folder, it's just no longer located under Program Files.

Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by Fletch View Post
      Jeff,

Did you look in the My Documents\DVD Profiler folder? I'm using DVD Profiler 3.5 and it does in fact have an Images folder, it's just no longer located under Program Files.

Aaron
      that is what I was looking for..

didnt think of looking there!!!!
      Thanks!!!!

I will still play around with this some more... but im really liking my movies 2 media center plugin...

few screenshots of a coupe that I already setup... same principal....
      Attached Files
      HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Movie file names

Sorry if this is a repeat question. When I try and play a movie or press the watch button I get an error, could not find file. I'm sure it is that the movie name on my avi file is not the same that profiler is trying to use. So what should I name my movie files so they match with DVD Profiler watch command in Homeseer?
        Thanks,
        WXM

Comment

Working...
        X