SnevlCID Package Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Announce Caller

6 years pass and I return to the goal of announcing Callers.

I am now using a self-hosted Asterix PBX and HS3 on a Hometroller dedicated boxlette.

Any pointers on if/how I can get this?

Back in the day, it was the feature of the automation system that The Wife endorsed, supported, appreciated, and missed when I went off the copper grid.

Comment

Ken,

If you are on HS3, SnevlCID will not work for you at all (it's HS2 only), so you have posted in a thread that doesn't help. I'd post your question someplace else on the board, and maybe it will be viewed by someone who can make some suggestions.

Steve

Comment

Running HS3 & HS3 Touch and understand from above this script wont run on HS3.

Has anyone tried to run it on HS2 with Jon00s HS2-HS3 Connector? (Is there even a reason to run it thru the connector?). Im looking to deploy data within my HS Touch projects.

Love all the work and detailed notes on the scripts for HSTouch and Extras. You do great work Steve.

Charlie
        HSPro: 3.0.0.194
        PL: Insteon PLM 3.0.5.20,Insteon Thermostat 3.0.1.1 , UltraM1G, RainRelay8, UltraECM3, UltraPioneerAVR3, BLBackup, weatherXML, Jon00 Network & PC Monitor
        HW : Win 7 64bit, Intel i7-2600, 16 GB DDR3 Ram, 60 Plus Insteon Dual Band Devices, Rain8 Pro2, Elk M1 Gold, Brueltech GreenEye.

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieWayne View Post
          Running HS3 & HS3 Touch and understand from above this script wont run on HS3.

Has anyone tried to run it on HS2 with Jon00s HS2-HS3 Connector? (Is there even a reason to run it thru the connector?). Im looking to deploy data within my HS Touch projects.

Love all the work and detailed notes on the scripts for HSTouch and Extras. You do great work Steve.

Charlie
          It may well work through Jonn00s connector, although the main database and scripts would have to be on HS2. I currently run HS3 purely for it's zwave capabilities, HS2 is the work horse and Jon00s connector works great passing the data back and forth.

The question is, if you are running HS2 and 3, why not just let HS2 do the announcing.
          sigpic
          A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Thanks for the resonse Gogs,

Something I love about Steves work is that he creates and layouts integration with HSTouch. Its something that I've been working on in my free time and deployment of HStouch requires HS3 events.

Thought this would be a easy deplutment, but I need to put it on the back burner. Having other issues with my Telephone Modem interface anyways and now have to wait for a different type.

Charlie
            HSPro: 3.0.0.194
            PL: Insteon PLM 3.0.5.20,Insteon Thermostat 3.0.1.1 , UltraM1G, RainRelay8, UltraECM3, UltraPioneerAVR3, BLBackup, weatherXML, Jon00 Network & PC Monitor
            HW : Win 7 64bit, Intel i7-2600, 16 GB DDR3 Ram, 60 Plus Insteon Dual Band Devices, Rain8 Pro2, Elk M1 Gold, Brueltech GreenEye.

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieWayne View Post
              Thanks for the resonse Gogs,

Something I love about Steves work is that he creates and layouts integration with HSTouch. Its something that I've been working on in my free time and deployment of HStouch requires HS3 events.

Thought this would be a easy deplutment, but I need to put it on the back burner. Having other issues with my Telephone Modem interface anyways and now have to wait for a different type.

Charlie
              I use predominantly two of Steve's products, the Caller ID and his location scripts working with Android and IPhone, both products play an iatrical part in the operation of HS. That is the one of the main reasons HS2 is still in charge and HS3 gets the meagre task of looking after zwave.

Seriously, those two scripts he wrote are amazing in what can be done around them. I would suggest not to put them too far onto the back burner.

BTW Steve is open to suggestion even though he has now retired, except for HS3 and personally I do not blame him.

Ohh, I did not say that, sorry Steve, that's me in the dog house now.
              sigpic
              A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Working...
              X