Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul, Sorry,

I have not replied sice you sent me V 1.0.0.38

That has worked very well for me, I do not think this latest problem is a PHN issue.

V 1.0.0.38 has been running for a while, and I cannot attribute any of the problems in the last two (except yours) posts too it.

Personally I do not think you should withdraw it, but that is your choice. The more people that are running it, then, the quicker any problems are solved.

Personally, and this is the first time I have suggested it, I think it could be a HS and NET problem.

Just a thought.
    sigpic
    A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"
    HomeSeer 3 V 3.0.0.318 with ALEXA (AKA Amazon Echo)
    BL Radar V2.0.217; BLRF V2.0.85.0; HS Touch V3.0.0.1034 X10 V3.0.0.42; PHLocation V3.0.0.38; Zwave V3.0.1.110; X10 V3.0.0.42
    BLBackup V2.0.39;ImperiHome3.0.0.20 All on Windows XP Pro

Comment

PHNetworks is running fine on my HS 2.4.0.10

One question though: I have 2 devices with identical settings, apart from the name and IP address.

One is showing a 'PING' button in the HomeSeer device view and the other isn't ;-)

What could that be?

DJ

Comment

Disabled

After period of daily crashes on HS I finally got to turning of PHN - and now HS is stable again.
        Do you wish that I send you the error msg. or shall I just look for another plugin?

Comment

Download link?

Can anyone give me a download link?

Dell Zino HD - HSPRo 2.x
          HSTouch - iPhone 3GS, 4S, iPad2 and iPad 3, 3xKindle Fire (Wall mounted)
          2 x Brultech ECM1240 with UltraECM
          USB UIRT
          Cooper Aspire Z-Wave Switches
          WGL800 w ACRF2 and 3xDS10a (Sump Level/Activity sensing)
          HM ST812-2 Flood Sensor
          HSM100 - Motion Detector with Light and Temperature
          2GIG Thermostat
          BLDSC - Alarm Plug-in
          BLUPS
          UltraLog (SQL2008)
          Jon00 Plugins
          Host XR3 BT and Jon00 BT Proximity
          Global Cache IP2IR
          Foscam FI8918W

Comment

Originally posted by mark_anderson_us View Post
            Can anyone give me a download link?
            I'm pretty sure Paul pulled off the download link when he couldn't resolve the issues people were having. You'll probably need to look at another solution. I think Jon00 has something new in this general function, but I haven't tried it.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by stevea View Post
              I'm pretty sure Paul pulled off the download link when he couldn't resolve the issues people were having. You'll probably need to look at another solution. I think Jon00 has something new in this general function, but I haven't tried it.

Steve
              Pitty, as I had PHN working great until I installed on a new build. The Licence is now not recognised! I have emailed Paul with no responce.
              Attached Files
              sigpic
              A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"
              HomeSeer 3 V 3.0.0.318 with ALEXA (AKA Amazon Echo)
              BL Radar V2.0.217; BLRF V2.0.85.0; HS Touch V3.0.0.1034 X10 V3.0.0.42; PHLocation V3.0.0.38; Zwave V3.0.1.110; X10 V3.0.0.42
              BLBackup V2.0.39;ImperiHome3.0.0.20 All on Windows XP Pro

Comment

Working...
              X