[Script] Voice Activated Alarm Clock and Snooze Functions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Script] Voice Activated Alarm Clock and Snooze Functions

This is a 3 script package. The first is a script to allow you to use voice to set a wake-up time in the morning (or whenever). It can activate a script when the event is triggered, activate a X10 device, or both. (I have it turn on the bedroom lights)
    The syntax is:
    "wake me up at 6:45 AM"
    It will then ask if this is for today or tommorrow, to allow the date to be set for before or after midnight. It will then confirm, and create a timed event in the event manager that will activate a script/X10 device/both to activate at the given time.

The 3rd script is simply activated when the alarm clock goes off. You can make it turn on a device, call another script such as the weather to be read when you wake up ect. I made this a seperate script so it would be very easy to customize what happens when the alarm is triggered. I thought this would be easier than looking through the main script and trying to add functions to it.

The third script is a snooze feature. It will allow you to request a snooze time for up to 60 minutes away.
    For instance:
    "snoosze for 15 minutes"
    Replied: "Now snoozing for 15 minutes, new wake up scheduled at 7:00 am".
    This will then turn off the device you had turned on in the wake up script if any.

- "Home automation is no longer a thing of the future"
    Attached Files
    Visit My Home Seer Site at:
    www.JohnWPB.com
    Created with LCARS
Working...
X