Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[script] This set of scripts will keep a log of people visiting your home while you are away.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[script] This set of scripts will keep a log of people visiting your home while you are away.

Features
    <UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>Keeps a log of the date and time each visitor was detected<LI>When you return home, HomeSeer will read the log to you<LI>The log becomes active 2 minutes after you leave home to prevent your departure being record as a vistor<LI>Consecutive motion sensor triggers within 2 minutes of each other are recorded as one visitor<LI>Your return home is not recorded as a visitor[/list]
    Requirements
    <UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>An outdoor Motion Sensor mounted in a position where it will detect visitors to your home<LI>HomeSeer's Text to Speech facilities must be enabled[/list]
    For me, the principal advantage of this log is that it prompts me to look at the archive of pictures from my backdoor webcam to see who has been calling.

Discussion Thread

Update History
    v1.00 First Release
    v1.01 Fixed problem with empty entries being entered in the log and corrected typo hsIsOn

[This message was edited by Martin Neville on Wednesday, 31 July 2002 at 11:30 AM.]
    Attached Files
Working...
X