Snevl Latitude discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snevl Latitude discussion thread

Please discuss Snevl Latitude here. The files to install are posted in the libarary thread here.

Steve

Super easy to install, configure, and use. super easy to incorporate into HSTouch. SUPER COOL! Another big win for Snevl_Awesome!

Ian
    Plugins:
    BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

Installed in a couple of minutes with no issues...works Great!

The only request I would have would be to have more Homeseer device than just distance to different locations. Using WPIMan's script, I was populating the following as HomeSeer Devices (for each person):

Street Address
      Latitude
      Longitude
      Position (looks like Township, State, Country in one string)
      State
      Zipcode

I think I also had county at one point, but that stopped working.

I wasn't actually using any of this data for anything else, but I had planned to at least display it in HSTouch at some point.

Just a suggestion...

Great Work!
      Scott

Comment

Originally posted by scott12v View Post
        Street Address
        Latitude
        Longitude
        Position (looks like Township, State, Country in one string)
        State
        Zipcode
        Scott,

Those are there already! Like you said, these devices are per person, so you put them in with the person/badge. For each person you enter a name, the Google Latitude user ID, and then a bunch of device strings.

I probably need to make that more clear somehow. If that isn't what you are looking for, let me know.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by stevea View Post
          Scott,

Those are there already! Like you said, these devices are per person, so you put them in with the person/badge. For each person you enter a name, the Google Latitude user ID, and then a bunch of device strings.

I probably need to make that more clear somehow. If that isn't what you are looking for, let me know.

Steve

Haha! Not sure how I missed those. For some reason I was thinking the configuration page would populate with the actual values...I have no idea why I was thinking this!

Looks perfect.

Thanks.

Comment

By the way, this is a pretty cool add to HSTouch. I know there are lots of people here who are more graphically creative than me, so excuse my simple screen (note that I've hidden my home address to avoid any letter bombs).

Steve
            Attached Files

Comment

stevea, thanks for this! I'm installing this tonight!
              HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
              Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
              on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
              WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Steve,

Your script ran fine for a while but now getting an error.

PHP Code:
                27/06/2011 08:45:58  Error  Scripting runtime errorSystem.Reflection.TargetInvocationExceptionException has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceExceptionObject reference not set to an instance of an objectat scriptcode6.scriptcode6.reverse_geocode(BadgeClassbat scriptcode6.scriptcode6.update_track(BadgeClassbat scriptcode6.scriptcode6.Main(Object Params) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object targetObject[] argumentsSignatureStructsigMethodAttributes methodAttributesRuntimeTypeHandle typeOwnerat System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object targetObject[] argumentsSignature sigMethodAttributes methodAttributesRuntimeTypeHandle typeOwnerat System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object objBindingFlags invokeAttrBinder binderObject[] parametersCultureInfo cultureBoolean skipVisibilityChecksat System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object objBindingFlags invokeAttrBinder binderObject[] parametersCultureInfo cultureat System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object objObject[] parametersat Scheduler.VsaScriptHost.Invoke(String ModuleNameString MethodNameObject[] Arguments
                27/06/2011 08:45:58  Event  Running script in backgroundSnevlLatitude.vb 
                Debug
                PHP Code:
                2011-06-27 08:45:58Z ... Badges database has 1 rows
                -06-27 08:45:58Z ... Places database has 2 rows 
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 8r1an View Post
                  Steve,

Your script ran fine for a while but now getting an error.
                  Brian,

Sorry about that. I'll have to take a look at it. The debug is mostly a place-holder for now, as I haven't put much debug in. I guess I will now though.

Based on where the error is, I suspect that if you disable the reverse-geocode (on the config panel) and hit save, it will no longer error, but then you won't get street and city.

I'm going to be booked up today and tomorrow, but will take a look at this Wed.

Steve

Comment

I get this error when the script runs:

Scripting runtime error: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal) at System.Number.ParseSingle(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt) at System.Single.Parse(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) at System.Single.Parse(String s) at scriptcode37.scriptcode37.init() at scriptcode37.scriptcode37.Main(Object Params) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner) at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture) at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters) at Scheduler.VsaScriptHost.Invoke(String ModuleName, String MethodName, Object[] Arguments)
                    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
                      I get this error when the script runs:
                      Moskus,

I see the exact line it is failing on. Do you use a comma or a decimal point for the decimal fractions? Did you go to the configuration tab and hit save one time?

Steve

Comment

You should be able to set your PC to do the comma separation from the control panel for debug.

I like the integration with Google maps.

I'll give it a whirl tonight. I am glad to see this idea being built upon.
                        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

Plug-Ins Enabled:
                        Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
                        weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

Comment

Originally posted by wpiman View Post
                          You should be able to set your PC to do the comma separation from the control panel for debug.

I like the integration with Google maps.

I'll give it a whirl tonight. I am glad to see this idea being built upon.
                          I thought I had accounted for all the ways the comma vs period might hit, but I didn't deal with it for the default value of minimum distances read in from the INI file. I think I'll make the default 0 just to avoid the problem. Once the person actually does a save from the config panel it doesn't matter any more, or at least I don't think it should.

Steve

EDIT: Since I will be out of pocket for a couple of days, and since I provided source, if anyone wants to take a look at the two issues that have come up (both in Britain, from Brian and Moskus) I'm ok with that. As I said, I think I have a solution for the error Moskus hit.

Comment

Originally posted by stevea View Post
                            Moskus,
                            I see the exact line it is failing on. Do you use a comma or a decimal point for the decimal fractions? Did you go to the configuration tab and hit save one time?
                            Wops, I didn't hit save on the config page, but trying that now.

In norway we use comma as the decimal separator, BUT on my virtual HomeSeer server I have set period as the decimal separator to avoid issues (like this, and with the DenonAVR plugin).

Comment

Originally posted by scott12v View Post
                              Installed in a couple of minutes with no issues...works Great!

The only request I would have would be to have more Homeseer device than just distance to different locations. Using WPIMan's script, I was populating the following as HomeSeer Devices (for each person):
                              Scott

Question: This is not clear to me ---- Are we suppose to create separate Postion, Latitude, Longitude, Radius, Street Address, City Address, Zip Code, Update Daate/Time, Map for each person

????

This is a Great Script - Thanks Steve and Michael!!!
                              Last edited by jgary; June 27, 2011, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X