Snevl Latitude discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevea View Post
    Actually, I think I've got all the code so that it uses whatever locale the machine is set to. I've got several places where I'm doing stuff to accomodate the comma instead of the period as the decimal separator. The only exception is that I put default strings of 0.8 in for those two items, which will cause the page to not validate. However, it should tell the user where the error is. I'm only assuming the two who have hit this are not seeing any validation errors on the form.

Steve
    Steve, here in the UK we use the period as the separator, the only time we use a comma is for the separator in currency.
    sigpic
    A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gogs View Post
      Steve, here in the UK we use the period as the separator, the only time we use a comma is for the separator in currency.
      Just to supplement what Gogs says: in the UK we use the period as the decimal separator; we use the comma for separating thousands in currency or whole numbers eg 1,000,000

Comment

All,

Most people have already seen it, but just in case: I have posted v2 of Snevl Latitude, and started new library and discussion threads. The new version is posted here: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=156656

While I would suspect some people may choose not to upgrade to v2 for a while, I would suggest everyone consider it. The new version does have some other new features besides the support for BTraced.

I will continue to try and answer questions about v1.x here, although I will not be maintaining two baselines, so there won't be any further v1 versions released.

Steve

Comment

Hi Steve,

I just sent you an email (msn).

Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Broes View Post
            Hi Steve,

I just sent you an email (msn).

Peter
            It's a good thing you posted here: Your email was in my SPAM folder and would have never been seen.

I sent you a reply.

Steve

Comment

Working...
            X