No announcement yet.

Enhanced Maximum Uptime Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I updated the old version of the script today with the new version. I was using one of the devices of the old script to check if it was at value 100 for 5 minutes as a delay trick to start some processes and update devices. Just now I think I discovered this device is no longer set to 100 as a value?

Is there something else I can check for a 5 minute uptime of HS?

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
    650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Wadenut Might try this as well thanks

Comment

I can't run the script (last version on Linux) with the startup.vb method

I got this in the log:
        Code:
        Running script Maximum Uptime.vben :Object reference not set to an instance of an object->Does entry point FirstRun exist in script? at Scheduler.clsRunVBNetScript.ExecuteScript () [0x0039b] in <7559e587c425419191158a614d9e22a2>:0
        but creating the event manually seems to work

Comment

but got this in the log when i close my hs3
          Code:

Feb-17 20:21:09 Error 3 Running script Maximum Uptime.vben :Object reference not set to an instance of an object->Does entry point LastRun exist in script? at Scheduler.clsRunVBNetScript.ExecuteScript () [0x0039b] in <7559e587c425419191158a614d9e22a2>:0
          Feb-17 20:21:09 Info Plugin AirplaySpeak with instance: has disconnected
          Feb-17 20:21:09 Plug-In Shutting down Plug-In: AirplaySpeak
          Feb-17 20:21:09 Jon00Plugin Disabling Plugin: AirplaySpeak
          Feb-17 20:21:09 Plug-In Shutting down Plug-In: MeiHarmonyHub
          Feb-17 20:21:09 Jon00Plugin Disabling Plugin: MeiHarmonyHub
          Feb-17 20:21:08 Event Running script statement immediately: &hs.RunScriptFunc ("Maximum Uptime.vben","LastRun","",True,True)
          Do I still need to run that script function?

Edit : also tried an event like on the picture , no luck
          Attached Files

Comment

I get also get a error on a new install on HS3

feb-18 14:17:29Error 3 Running script Maximum Uptime.vben e objectverwijzing is niet op een exemplaar van een object ingesteld.->Does entry point FirstRun exist in script? bij Scheduler.clsRunVBNetScript.ExecuteScript()

Comment

Working...
            X