Environment Canada Weather/Weather Warnings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wadenut View Post
    If it's still saying this, and assuming you have things set up correctly, then your location isn't providing a long range forecast.
    ? everything else works fine, the current prediction works perfectly, the warning also, only the court and the long therm that initializes only the site environment canada everything is ok, I know, I'll watch ...

Comment

If it's still saying this, and assuming you have things set up correctly, then your location isn't providing a long range forecast.
      no, I can not find anything, it did not work since the scipt is instaler, it would be possible that it comes english / french? The two are initialized to indicate "Short Range Forecast, Short Range Forecast" when do you think? They are in the status as INITIALISED, weird no?

Comment

Send me your copy of the script.
        Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Send me your copy of the script.
          this fact, you received?

Comment

Dim Quality As String = "W21" ' Air Quality Health IndexDim Quality As String = "" ' Air Quality Health IndexDim Quality As String = "W21" ' Air Quality Health Index
            TO
            Dim Quality As String = "" ' Air Quality Health Index

This was creating an error you should have seen in your log and was preventing the forcast devices being populated.

Since you said you had two devices named "Short Range Forecast", it would be best for you to delete all of the devices before running the script.

Comment

Comment

Greg,

I think a new problem has shown up since we now are beginning to have Humidex readings issued.

16/04/2012 1:51:02 PM EnvCan Weather Error in Environment Canada XML data, Block HUMDX - Conversion from string " " to type 'Double' is not valid.
                16/04/2012 1:51:02 PM EnvCan Weather The XML data which led to the error will be saved in C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS2\Data\EnvCanXML\
                16/04/2012 1:51:02 PM EnvCan Weather An error has occurred in evaluating the XML data. Check the source URL or file

Any ideas?

Thanks

Rob
                HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by langenet View Post
                  Greg,

I think a new problem has shown up since we now are beginning to have Humidex readings issued.

16/04/2012 1:51:02 PM EnvCan Weather Error in Environment Canada XML data, Block HUMDX - Conversion from string " " to type 'Double' is not valid.
                  16/04/2012 1:51:02 PM EnvCan Weather The XML data which led to the error will be saved in C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS2\Data\EnvCanXML\
                  16/04/2012 1:51:02 PM EnvCan Weather An error has occurred in evaluating the XML data. Check the source URL or file

Any ideas?

Thanks

Rob
                  Send me the file that was generated. I've had Humidex for some time, and no errors here. Meantime, just deselect Humidex. Looks like the string is just a "space" character.

Comment

Meantime (all): Comments/suggestions should be posted here: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=151302 where I maintain a subscription.

In the case of an unhandled error, the script saves the XML data that caused the problem. The location and name of the file is written to the HS log. In order to troubleshoot these problems, I need that file... ZIPed and emailed to me as an attachment, or posted in the above thread.
                    I can then run the script using the data that caused the error and analyze/repair the problem.

Comment

Error in Environment Canada Script

Hi

I have been getting an error in the Environment Canada Script since
                      12:15 pm today (2012-07-07).

Below is a copy of the error:

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>07/07/2012 12:15:00 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 colSpan=3 align=left>EnvCan Weather </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 colSpan=8 align=left>Error in Environment Canada XML data, Block HUMDX - Conversion from string " " to type 'Double' is not valid.</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>07/07/2012 12:15:00 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 colSpan=3 align=left>EnvCan Weather </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 colSpan=8 align=left>The XML data which led to the error will be saved in C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS2\Data\EnvCanXML\</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>07/07/2012 12:15:00 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 colSpan=3 align=left>EnvCan Weather </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 colSpan=8 align=left>An error has occurred in evaluating the XML data. Check the source URL or file</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I am wondering if Environment Canada made some changes.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Since I have no idea what's been done here, nor have the time to find out, and 1.33 is already a large departure from 1.32 in many ways, I won't be supporting this particular version (1.32.1). I'm currently attempting to make the required changes to support HS3 (and hopefully HS2 simultaneously). I have no time line on this as yet.

Comment

I hope you have the project for HS3, your script is great, I like it. I expect from you about it and thank you again.

Comment

Working...
                                X