X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow!

A new toy to p lay with! very nice!
    Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

I am trying for a couple of days now to get this working, but still no succes.
      Demo site is working great, but on my android phone it doesn't work.
      I have install Tasker and copied all the files as in the first post.
      Must I make some special setting in homeseer?
      Somebody who can help me

Comment

must try this...

Comment

Originally posted by drozwood90 View Post
          Only thing I can't quite figure out, when it can't find your device, why does it then ask you to speak again on the Android handset...but then it doesn't do anything? I usually have to restart the task instead of it re-trying.
          Not sure why android speech did not work the 2:nd time, try to decrease timeout value in tasker.
          If you need to disable the 2:nd try just disable line 140 in the speechdroid.asp
          'response.write "RETRY" & chr(13) 'Line 1 Tasker Command
          Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
          --
          Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
          Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Good idea. I do not mind manually retrying. Probably the fastest easiest way to stop that feature.

--Dan
            Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

You know, in a way, you guys stink! After getting Tasker, now all I do is customize things in Tasker! I don't play with HS any more!

And I KNOW I'll keep playing, since I know I LOVE to customize...and all Tasker does is well, it is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open open bag.

It's too fun!

--Dan
              Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Yep - Tasker is simply terrific!
                HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
                54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
                Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Originally posted by drozwood90 View Post
                  You know, in a way, you guys stink! After getting Tasker, now all I do is customize things in Tasker! I don't play with HS any more!

And I KNOW I'll keep playing, since I know I LOVE to customize...and all Tasker does is well, it is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open open bag.

It's too fun!

--Dan
                  What on earth are you doing with it? I got it and havent found a reason for it. I have looked at it almost every day trying to find something to use it for, but nothing seems to work or come to mind. I would like to hear some suggestions and maybe I will find out all the fun people are having with it. Thanks
                  danielbo

Comment

Originally posted by danielbo View Post
                    What on earth are you doing with it? I got it and havent found a reason for it. I have looked at it almost every day trying to find something to use it for, but nothing seems to work or come to mind. I would like to hear some suggestions and maybe I will find out all the fun people are having with it. Thanks
                    Turn sounds off at 'bedtime' and on at 'wakeup'.
                    Temporarily turn sounds off when phone goes face-down.
                    Turn sounds off during church and back on after.
                    When battery gets to level 'x' turn off bluetooth/wifi.
                    Launch music player when bluetooth connects to my Ford.
                    Launch digital clock at bedtime.

The possibilities are endless
                    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
                    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
                    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

little help here...

Think all is installed... can send cmds fr either the demo1 from either the HS server or my android tablet, or test with a voice command using the tasker task on my android, but regardless of way sent, only getting in HS log for each way: (log line 1) "Speech Command", (log line 2) "SpeechDroid Debug Did not understand".

When using the demo for most basic (idiot proof) test, do you type in the command using the names as listed in the device and location lists provided by the demo page... e.g. from my lists: "turn on couch ceiling in living room" and then click on Submit? Am I supposed to replace the "RETRY" and/or "Hi Name, I did not understand" lines below the lists with something?

Any requirements for the attributes of the devices? Does voice command need to be on?

Comment

Originally posted by danielbo View Post
                        Check into my most commonly visited foursquare venues.

Insert my Homeseer uptime into a Minimal Text widget on one of my homescreens.

I've got a couple of Tasker widgets I use to turn on/off specific lights in the house. Right now this is hit and miss.

Turn on/off ringer based on the time but only on my meeting day.

Turn off my alarm on my days off (which rotate, Tasker looks at my google calendar)

Turn off ringer when flipped over

Turn off LTE/Mobile Data/Wifi/Bluetooth/GPS and turn down screen brightness at the touch of a widget for while I am at work. Another to turn it back on.

Turn on Bluetooth when I plug into a power source as I keep it plugged in when in my car.

inserts a calendar entry when I miss a call.

Sends an auto text response when I am driving and another when I am in bed.

Fetches the weather at 5am and then reads it to me on work days.

These are the ones I can remember off the top of my head. I've got a couple of other projects going having to do with tracking my daughter's phone as well but they are nowhere near complete.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayhawk View Post
                          Think all is installed... can send cmds fr either the demo1 from either the HS server or my android tablet, or test with a voice command using the tasker task on my android, but regardless of way sent, only getting in HS log for each way: (log line 1) "Speech Command", (log line 2) "SpeechDroid Debug Did not understand".

When using the demo for most basic (idiot proof) test, do you type in the command using the names as listed in the device and location lists provided by the demo page... e.g. from my lists: "turn on couch ceiling in living room" and then click on Submit? Am I supposed to replace the "RETRY" and/or "Hi Name, I did not understand" lines below the lists with something?

Any requirements for the attributes of the devices? Does voice command need to be on?

hello all,

i have the same exact issue...
                          cant seem to trigger any device on/off.

everytime, i get a homeseer log stating " do not understand"...

any ideas?

Thanks,
                          JOHN

Comment

I had a quick question on the speech droid

Was wondering how and if possible to speak a dim setting, IE Room Lights 50% It works great on the on and off. And It seems to understand brighter and Dim but nothing happens.

Comment

Awesome work ! Works flawlessly after a revision of my devices names.
                              Can you give more details on the event triggering and dim functions ?
                              Can get any event to trigger with the command 'even name trigger night lights off' for example.

Thx and once again, fabulous work !

Comment

loowee, you are still around!

So, is the project where you had switches that were little touchscreens dead?

--Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X