No announcement yet.

SpeechDroid - Talk to your Android

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those that can't get this to work, where you end up with a blank speech command in the log, make sure you place the INI file in the config directory. I made this mistake first pass, that that is what I ended up with.

For events, looking at the current logic, it doesn't look like it is meant to work with events in general, only devices currently. One would need to make some additional tweaks to make events work correctly. I was going to see if I can tweak the logic and possibly use some of the Voice Command definition built into HomeSeer. However, retrieving every possibly voice command every time you speak would take too long, so you'd have to cache the phrases or something. Interesting project, works like a champ so far!

Originally posted by rizast View Post
    Seems like it's not finding any of my HomeSeer devices. I'm setup with the isy plug in so HomeSeer uses the isy's devices. Does that make a difference?.
    Also I did turn on voice commands on the devices.
    HS: 2.5.0.60
    Environment: Virtual XP as guest in VMWare Server running under Win 7
    Plug-ins: MLHSPlugin|RCS Serial Thermostat|UltraLog|UltraMon|
    Misc: 303 Devices, 313 Events, 68+ Scripts

HSeer: 3.0.0.54
    Environment: Virtual XP as guest in VMWare Server running under Win 7
    Plug-ins: BLGData|BLRF|BLRadar|BLRandom|BLSpeech
    UltraM1G3|UltraECM3|UltraMon3|UPBSpud|Z-Wave
    Misc: 148 Devices, 116 Events, 9+ Scripts (so far, still converting)

Comment

Great plugin

tonlof, great plugin, thank you.

I like the way you repeat what I said with what google understands.
      I'm not sure you could do it, it would be very nice if when not found a command, Tasker would return a box selection with commands that were similar to the voice command. As of an example, if I say "Turn on the family light lamp in the family room" and google misunderstand it, I would have a prompt on the screen giving me choices of
      Family room lamp
      Family room switch
      Family room power
      with a selection.

Different topic, do you know how do I get a device from homeseer to Tasker? I would like to create a scene that will indicate that I have a garage door open, I think is a http get but not sure the remaining of the command.

Fantastic plugin,
      Aldo

Comment

Originally posted by pepodoc View Post
        Dear Tonlof:

Do I have to say Turn off device ... or can I use my native language (spanish ... "Apagar" device)?

Google is detecting fine my spanish words, but the commands I am afraid are coded in english ... is this tue?
        Hi pepodoc,
        change in speechdroid.asp this:

If check_string(text,"shut down|off|power down|Apagar") Then
        check_power_command = "off"

I made the same for italian (apagar-->spegni) and the command is OFF

Comment

Great plugin! very good!

I have a problem with event management.
          I have an event called "close all windows"

If I say "close all windows" command is not recognized.
          If I say "RUN (or start) close all windows" there is no the event name

Code:
          29/09/2013 11.14.12  - Speech Command - close all windows
          29/09/2013 11.14.12  - SpeechDroid Debug - Did not understand: close all windows
          29/09/2013 11.18.41  - Speech Command - run close all windows
          29/09/2013 11.18.41  - Event - start
          Can anyone help me?
          Thanks!

Cris

Comment

UPB Links not working

Hello Everybody,
            I seem to have a problem getting UPB links to work. on the demo page I say "Turn on all lights" where in the speechdroid.ini file I have put in
            "all lights=upb device link toggle all lights"
            The result I get back is
            Line 1: RETRY
            Line 2: Hi Name, I did not find the unit in . I heard turn on all lights
            Same thing happen's with pool lights sometimes. If I say turn on the pool lights, I get sometimes get back almost the exact same result. However most of the time this one works.
            Also, is there a way I can specify the device code found in homeseer in speechdroid.ini such as "all lights=[1" where [1 is the device code for my upb link. That does not appear to work ethier.
            Thanks

Comment

Does anybody have this working in HS3? Use to love it with HS2, now trying to see how it goes with HS3. My problem so far is with Tasker actually...It won't import the files from the 1st post. They must have changed the xml since this post is 2 years old now.

Still trying to find that perfect combination for Android....

Walk into room...
              "hey, homeseer"
              (tablet or phone)...
              "bleep"
              You say...
              "turn on the kitchen light"

and the kitchen light turns on!

One can only dream I guess.
              Bryan
              Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
              Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

Yeah... I have it working with a couple of lights. I just wish google voice was quicker to repond... I couldn't get some rooms working right - well, didn't really put all that much effort I guess into it. Have to play with it more I guess. It was always a croud pleaser though...
                HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Tonlof,
                  Any chance on getting this updated for HomeSeer 3?
                  Bryan
                  Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
                  Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by TechHA View Post
                    Does anybody have this working in HS3? Use to love it with HS2, now trying to see how it goes with HS3. My problem so far is with Tasker actually...It won't import the files from the 1st post. They must have changed the xml since this post is 2 years old now.

Still trying to find that perfect combination for Android....

Walk into room...
                    "hey, homeseer"
                    (tablet or phone)...
                    "bleep"
                    You say...
                    "turn on the kitchen light"

and the kitchen light turns on!

One can only dream I guess.
                    I can't import the task....

Comment

Hi, the import function on this old files does not work on newer version of tasker. I'm working hard with a hs3 plugin for tasker and I will add Speechdroid to it
                      Originally posted by khisanth View Post
                      I can't import the task....
                      Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
                      --
                      Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
                      Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Here is a sample of the ini conf file that I'm working on. You can set your own language and other features. It should be possible to use several language at the same time. (Not on the respond speech part.)

Add synonyms or incorrect words to the units and commands.

If you have English suggestions on below commands, please add them in thread.

[SpeechDroid_Lang]
                        offcommands=shut down|off|power down|turn off|kill
                        oncommands=on|power up|turn on|start up
                        dimcommands=dim|dimming
                        togglecommands=toggle|swap
                        stopcommands=stop|quit
                        startcommands=start|run|execute
                        nextcommands=next|move forward
                        previouscommands=previous|move back
                        volumeupcommandUp=increase volum|volume up
                        volumeupcommandDown=decrease volum|volume down
                        devicerandomspeech1=Hi {androidname} , I have now {command} the {unit} in {room} for you.
                        devicerandomspeech2=Hello {androidname} the {unit} in {room} has now turned {command}
                        devicerandomspeech3=
                        devicerandomspeech4=
                        devicerandomspeech5=
                        devicerandomspeech6=
                        devicerandom=1-2

eventrandomspeech1=Hi {androidname} , I have now executed {event} for you.
                        eventrandomspeech2=Hello {androidname}, {event} is now triggered.
                        eventrandomspeech3={event} is now executed for you mr {androidname}
                        eventrandomspeech4=
                        eventrandomspeech5=
                        eventrandomspeech6=
                        eventrandom=1-3

[replacement_words]
                        tablelamp=table lamp|bordslampa|lampada da tavolo|tischleuchte|lampe de table
                        rooflamp=roof lamp|Lampe de toit|taklampa|dachlampenlamp
                        --
                        Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Yeah... mine broke too and I tried to re-import the task and got a bad packed data format as well.

I'm still using it on HS2... Hope you get it figured out.
                          HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

SpeechDroid for HS3 is now released in Tasker Plugin
                            http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=158888
                            --
                            Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Any chance in fixing the HS2 version tasker issue?

I'm still holding off... no time!

Comment

Originally posted by langenet View Post
                                Any chance in fixing the HS2 version tasker issue?

I'm still holding off... no time!
                                I don't run HS2 anymore and all focus is now on HS3, but you never know

How many in this thread want an rebuild for newer tasker + hs2?
                                --
                                Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Working...
                                X