No announcement yet.

IP and Serial Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does mean the /number at the end of the ip address?

Comment

Originally posted by emabonacchi View Post
      What does mean the /number at the end of the ip address?
      It represents the number of 1 bits in the subnet mask. As an example a Class B ip address has a subnet mask of 255.255.0.0 or in binary 11111111.11111111.00000000.00000000. This can also be represented as /16 for the 16 one bits on the left.

Cheers
      Al
      HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
      Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Hello.
        I have made some changes in setting and now, on the startuo, homeseer crashes.
        Can you tell me where the setting are stored in order to manually modifying the file?

Thank you.
        As a matter of interest, are you using HS2 or HS3? This is the forum for the legacy HS2 version of this plugin. The HS3 version can be found here
        cheeryfool

Comment

I am using Hs2 and i am having many difficulties configuring the plugin....

I don't know why homeseer often crashes.

Comment

I am using Hs2 and i am having many difficulties configuring the plugin....

I don't know why homeseer often crashes.
            I'm sorry but I'm no longer maintaining the HS2 version of the plugin. I'm only updating the HS3 plugin.

-David

Comment

Well, this is what i need:

I need an Arduino with Ethernet module, sending a string, and Hs2 receiving this and replying.
              I know it is possible with this plugin and i know i am missing something in setting.....

I am a little new in configuring lan, web server and ports, so, i would like some help about......
              For example, when i enable plugin and i set an ip address, homeseer automatically change web-server port from 80 to 81.......

It is frustrating for me...... i can't understand why this behaviour because i am a little new about this......

....scuse me for my bad english...... i hope i have explain and you can understand me.

Ema from Italy

Comment

Originally posted by drule View Post
                I'm sorry but I'm no longer maintaining the HS2 version of the plugin. I'm only updating the HS3 plugin.

-David

Many thanks for your "not help".......

Comment

For Arduino go here :http://board.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1222

You may also take a look at this :http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=180804 But then again you will need HomeSeer 3

Eman.
                  TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Working...
                  X