X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5:10 PM script doing well.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Several improvements with 1.09.
      Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

So script went from 1.08.2 to 1.09. Is it a drop in that I can do chaning only the dim variable statements stuff?
        - Pete

Auto mator
        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
          So script went from 1.08.2 to 1.09. Is it a drop in that I can do chaning only the dim variable statements stuff?
          Yup.

Comment

Thanks Greg. Updated to V1.09.

Renamed it to Event Delay Check.vb and enabled the TTS sound for spikes. Running fine.

Just now found a disabled plugin (CumulusR) still running. It started to error out last night so I disabled it; but it still ran all night (with VB SQL errors).

Just noticed that there is no space or line return on the text for seconds for the updated script V1.09?
            Attached Files
            - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

Thanks Greg. Updated to V1.09.

Renamed it to Event Delay Check.vb and enabled the TTS sound for spikes. Running fine.

Just now found a disabled plugin (CumulusR) still running. It started to error out last night so I disabled it; but it still ran all night (with VB SQL errors).

Just noticed that there is no space or line return on the text for seconds for the updated script V1.09?
              Did you read the updated doc?
              Your caption is showing the "seconds" twice. You can turn that off in Jon's config for the graph. ShowCurrentValue=0, ShowLowHighValues=0. Looks much better.

Comment

Thank you Greg.

What "me" read the docs?

Adjusted. Working well.
                - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

Thank you Greg.

What "me" read the docs?

Adjusted. Working well.
                  I know... it's a man thing.

Comment

Just a question.
                    Does this look normal to you guys?
                    Why would my "Min" be a negative number?

Code:
                    12/4/2012 6:18:00 PM ~!~Info~!~Running script in background: Event Delay Measurement112.vb
                    12/4/2012 6:18:08 PM ~!~EventDelay~!~Current delay: 1.593 seconds [Delta: 0.437 Min: -58.938 Max: 6.828 @ 12/2/2012 11:00 AM] Last Event: EventDelayMeasurment.  Scripts running: Jon00RCCNM_A.vben,Event Delay Measurement112.vb
                    Thanks,
                    Tim
                    FB Page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Capt-Tim/209398425902188

HSTouch Layouts - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5902188&type=3

Comment

You may have an older version. I thought I'd fixed that.

Do make sure you're running the script at the same frequency as you've provided in the parameter.

For instance, my event frequency is 1 minute ::: Run script: Event Delay Measurement.vb("Main","1")

Comment

I do have the latest, 1.12, in your post in the Script Library.

Thanks,
                        Tim

Comment

My bad.
                          I had corrected the negative MinTime back in late September, but had forgotten to post the new version 1.12.1. Posted today.
                          This also will require a small change to your existing event. Documentation is updated accordingly.

Comment

Comment

I don't know why or what I am doing wrong. I went through everything, twice, and it just doesn't look right.
                              Here is from the log file -
                              Code:
                              5/27/2013 8:42:53 AM ~!~Event~!~Running script in background: Event Delay Measurement.vb("Main","2")
                              5/27/2013 8:42:53 AM ~!~EventDelay~!~Current delay: 53.062 seconds [Delta: 0 Min: 21.265 Max: 53.109 @ 5/27/2013 12:16 AM] Last Event: EventDelayMsrmnt.  Scripts running: SnevlWeatherWarnings.vb,Event Delay Measurement.vb
                              This is the latest file from your post and on a new machine with a new setup running HS .80.

Thanks,
                              Tim

Comment

You've defined the run frequency as 2 minutes. Your event needs to run every two minutes as well. I can't tell if this is the case or not from your info.
                                I do suggest that one minute would be a better choice.

If everything IS set up properly, then you probably do have the delay as it's been reported. IE. The script is doing its job.

Comment

Working...
                                X