Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wadenut
    replied
    I wanted to avoid having to post many updates as the data file format may change if I start adding all the enhancements I mentioned, but so long as it's understood that this may happen, I see no reason not to post it now as, as far as I'm concerned it's working very well so far as is.
    I will be looking for feedback.

The link is in the first post.

Leave a comment:

• Rotech
    replied
    When will it be available to try?

Leave a comment:

• Wadenut
    replied
    Cntinued from another thread...

Originally posted by travisdh View Post
    When i get home, and it is a Wednesday the below is triggered, it then works out if it is an even or odd day, and says whether it is a rubbish night, or rubbish and recycling night since the recycling alternates every 2nd week.
    So basically you might need to have a reminder repeated at various times per day rather than all at once; maybe even during a particular time of day per item. I'm trying to get a feel for how people might use this. The script I've written is intended so far to announce any reminders for the day once, then advance the date for that item to the next schedule, be it a number of days, weeks, months, years, or a particular day of the week. The advantage to this approach is that a single HS event can manage an unlimited number of reminders at separate schedules.
    I can accomodate by adding a separately called routine to do the updates for everything once a day, perhaps at midnight. That way "today's" reminders will be available at any time during the day. I think I can easily add a time of day, or multiple times to announce a particular item as well.
    I have one other person, besides myself testing this right now. I'm happy with the results so far.

Leave a comment:

• Wadenut
    started a topic Daily Reminders

Daily Reminders

The script will manage reminders to be announced on a daily basis, perhaps during morning announcements.

What I'm looking for at this point is input and perhaps some feedback. Consider this a preliminary release as I have many enhancements in mind.

Package can be found here: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=156033
    Last edited by Wadenut; October 4, 2012, 06:56 AM.
Working...
X