Daily Reminders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

version 2.4.1 is posted.
    This adds the facility to handle SAPI tags within reminder texts.

@rprade
    I was able to deal with the tag characters < & > without having to resort to character substitution. Double quotes however, if used, will be converted to single quotes.

Excellent suggestion, Thank-you.
    Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Originally posted by Wadenut View Post
      version 2.4.1 is posted.
      This adds the facility to handle SAPI tags within reminder texts.

@rprade
      I was able to deal with the tag characters < & > without having to resort to character substitution. Double quotes however, if used, will be converted to single quotes.

Excellent suggestion, Thank-you.
      Thanks! It is installed. I will get my first reminder with a different voice tomorrow, so I will let you know.
      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
        Thanks! It is installed. I will get my first reminder with a different voice tomorrow, so I will let you know.
        Should work. I tested it extensively before I lost HS3.

Comment

I've been testing my published scripts under the Raspberry Pi version of HS3.
          At this point, I'm not terribly optimistic about Daily Reminders.
          The script contains support for HS Phone for retrieval of reminders over the phone line. HS3-Pi chokes on this during the compilation of the script. Unless I can devise a way to spoof hsp functions to allow the script to compile, the project probably cannot continue without developing a third function library, as I had done to support both HS2 and HS3. This would require considerable work as all three versions would have to be rebuilt. Unless there is sufficient interest in this, I'll probably not bother.

Comment

Working...
          X