No announcement yet.

Daily Reminders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's in the ZIP archive. The file needs DailyReminders.ASH (not ASP) should be in your HTML directory. If it is there, when are you seeing this error?
    Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Comment

OK. Looks like I included the debug version of that file by mistake. Give me a few minutes to upload the correct version. I just need to test it first. Sorry.

Comment

v2.12a has been uploaded. It replaces the web page file, DailyReminders.ash. It will only be necessary to replace this file in \Homeseer\html\ to correct the problem over v2.12.

This occurred when I modified the file to be compatible with both HS2 and HS3 so I could avoid having to edit it for each version of Homeseer separately.

Thank-you Loup for pointing out the problem.

Comment

Comment

Well, partially it seems.
              If you unpack the whole Zip file into your Homeseer directory, it will create a directory called \DailyReminders under Homeseer\Data and put the sample file, DailyReminders.csv inside.
              If that file isn't found, the program will attempt to create an empty data file. Unfortunately, it doesn't create the folder (\DailyReminders\) as well (my bad again) and so, can't find the path.
              If you unpack the "Entire" Zip file into your Homeseer root directory, all should be well, as all the necessary files will fall into their proper locations.
              I'll see about having the directory created as well in future.

Comment

I've repacked the ZIPs for you. v2.12B
                Use Explorer to navigate to your Homeseer root directory. Copy the Archive there. Open it. Extract all of the files. You should be good.

Comment

Comment

Ok, I ca test and come back to you.

Comment

You should have the following:

\Homeseer\Config\DailyReminders.INI <---- You need to do your set up here.
                      \Homeseer\Data\DailyReminders\DailyReminders.csv
                      \Homeseer\html\DailyReminders.ash
                      \Homeseer\Docs\Daily Reminders.pdf
                      \Homeseer\Scripts\DailyReminders.vben

Yes, in the ZIP, the data file is in the wrong place. Just create the directory \data\DailyReminders\ and move the file \data\DailyReminders.csv into it. I'll fix the archive... again.
                      I need a vacation.

Comment

Ok, for not wrong, I have to install a folder data "DailyReminders" and instaler "DailyReminders CSV" has inside.

Like that with you too ??

Comment

Okay, great, I just like you.
                          I'm sorry the response time, I have to translate.

Now everything is ok for folders I add an event to it now, today and hours, nothing happens, nothing in V72, V73, V74 except "Nothing Scheduled" ??? I activate the script .. ???

Comment

Originally posted by Loup View Post
                            Ok, for not wrong, I have to install a folder data "DailyReminders" and instaler "DailyReminders CSV" has inside.

Like that with you too ??
                            I've corrected the structure in the archive. Just follow the instructions above (post 81)
                            I wanted to correct the directory creation issue first to avoid all this in future, but I just don't have time today.

Comment

Ok thank you, everything is ok for files, but nothing happens when I add an event. I'll wait until you watch this. thank you

Comment

What do you expect to happen?

Provided everything has been installed, you should have three devices in Location1 = Daily Reminders; Latest Reminder, Next Reminder, and Today's Reminders. You should also have three events in the category Daily Reminders; Next Daily Reminder (this is rescheduled each time a reminder is to be scheduled. If you enter a reminder with the proper date and time format, the scheduled date time will either be that date/time or midnight; whichever comes first.), Daily Reminders VR (B) (This is for retrieving reminders over the phone or by voice recognition), and Daily Reminders Redirection (this probably won't be used... it's for redirecting the reminders to email, twitter, etc.)

Comment

Working...
                                X