Snevl Latitude Usage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snevl Latitude Usage

For everyone who uses Snevl Latitude: As most have heard, the next version is quite a bit different, and I'm hoping to clean up some stuff at the same time. There are currently three separate choices for the "Track History" table, and I'm not sure I still need all three. Please indicate which one you use.
    First/Last Heard, Lat, Lon, Position, Radius, #Obs, Near
    15.00%
    First/Last Heard, Lat, Lon, Radius, St Addr, City, ZIP, # Obs, Near
    60.00%
    First/Last Heard, Position, Radius, #Obs, Distance/Speed, Near
    25.00%

Brave move!

Hope the poll results in the answer you were looking for!

David
    ---------------------------------------------------http://weather.penicuik.org

Comment

I use First/Last Heard, Lat, Lon, Radius, St Addr, City, ZIP, # Obs, Near and personally think that is the most useful, but the speed does have me intrigued
      Last edited by travisdh; October 19, 2012, 05:04 PM.
      HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

Pretty limited # of responses relative to the number of people that I know use Snevl Latitude, but based on this I will probably drop the first format. That actually helps.

Steve

Comment

I use it and I thank you. For people having position reporting issues I suggest Latify.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...s.latify&hl=en

It plots my positioning dead on as long as I take the phone from my pocket and set in my truck's console.
          Attached Files

~Bill

Comment

The next version is something else.

You better beleive it.
            sigpic
            A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

All these little snippets make me very intrigued about the next version
              HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

Working...
              X