X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stevea
    replied
    Re: Snevl Latitude Version 2 Discussion

Oh sorry. That really wasn't obvious. The first message of this thread has a link to the msg with the zip to download.

Steve

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Leave a comment:

• Stevieboy
    replied
    Sorry Steve, did not make myself clear. Is there a latest version of Snevl Latitude I have to install in order to get it to work with HS ?

Cheers

Steve

Leave a comment:

• stevea
    replied
    Originally posted by Stevieboy View Post
    Hi all

I would like to give the followmee app a go with my HS. Where do I download the latest version ?

Cheers

Steve
    Depending on what phone you have, it's just in the iTunes or Google Play store.
    Steve

Leave a comment:

• Stevieboy
    replied
    Latest version of Latitude

Hi all

I would like to give the followmee app a go with my HS. Where do I download the latest version ?

Cheers

Steve

Leave a comment:

• stevea
    replied
    Originally posted by Dhiren View Post
    Thank you Steve and wpiman.

I'll re confirm this evening that Latitude and Longtiude are correct. Is there requirement to have more than two decimals ? I think I rounded off to two so not sure if that were a issue ?

I'll check the other point mentioned and report back.
    This has me thinking of something I will add to the next version: I'm going to put a button/link on each entry in the "Place" table to pop-up a Google Map of where that place is, similar to the "test" link on the FollowMee table entries. That way you would have been able to see how far off your two-decimal-place lat/lon is from your actual home.

Steve

Leave a comment:

• stevea
    replied
    Originally posted by TrOjAn View Post
    Hi Steve, popped back on forums today and was VERY PLEASED to see 2.4 released, I installed it over the top of my running OLD latitute settup and the ONLY issue I encountered was during setup.

I did NOT have any users and so was unable to input the token, took me a while to suse that one out, so add user then add token and mate.. ITS BRILLIANT!!!

Excellent work and much appreciated THANKS!!

Ill set wives up when she gets home...

Meant to say Im using FollowMee

TrOjAn
    Thanks Trojan - I'm not sure I understand why you couldn't put in a token from FollowMee. If you installed it over top of your existing stuff, it should have used / upgraded the existing database, and kept the people you had already.

Anyway, I'm glad you got it working, and I'm very glad you are happy with it!

Steve

Leave a comment:

• stevea
    replied
    Originally posted by Dhiren View Post

I'll re confirm this evening that Latitude and Longtiude are correct. Is there requirement to have more than two decimals ? I think I rounded off to two so not sure if that were a issue ?

Only two decimals may not give you what you want. One one-hundredth of a degree is generally around a half mile, or more than 3/4 of a km. So if you are defining near as 0.5 km, that may be the problem: Your home location is less accurate than your near distance.

Steve

Leave a comment:

• TrOjAn
    replied
    Hi Steve, popped back on forums today and was VERY PLEASED to see 2.4 released, I installed it over the top of my running OLD latitute settup and the ONLY issue I encountered was during setup.

I did NOT have any users and so was unable to input the token, took me a while to suse that one out, so add user then add token and mate.. ITS BRILLIANT!!!

Excellent work and much appreciated THANKS!!

Ill set wives up when she gets home...

Meant to say Im using FollowMee

TrOjAn
    Last edited by TrOjAn; August 13, 2013, 09:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dhiren
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wpiman
    replied
    One thing to note... When you share your location, you want to ensure you choose dynamic and I would recommend shutting off GPS only points. Snevl latitude has a lot of logic do deal with the more inaccurate points.

Leave a comment:

• wpiman
    replied
    The device on/off is working fine for me. I'd verify that the Latitude and Longtiude are correct for the point of interest...

Leave a comment:

• stevea
    replied
    Re: Snevl Latitude Version 2 Discussion

Hmmm... I need to look at it. I know the on/off is working for me with followmee. I'll look at it as soon as I can. I'm out of town right now, but will be back Thu pm.

Steve

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Leave a comment:

• Dhiren
    replied
    Question about device on/off

Steve, first things first, awesome work and thank you for your hard work! There's a lot of thought and effort put into this and it shows . Installation was easy and data from followme got synced with HS pretty easily.

I also have a question - I have two devices #45 & #46 that I setup as 'near to place distance'. One's for me and the other's for my wife. I also setup 'my home' as a place and set 'max near distance' as 0.5 km.

I noticed that the device status under status is not turning to 'on' even though the track history column is showing my and my wife's location at 'my home'. Device status is showing 3 = OFF.

I'm thinking i've missed a step and need some help to remedy

Leave a comment:

• stevea
    replied
    Awesome. Thanks Mitch!

Leave a comment:

• Midon
    replied
    Steve,

Just thought that I would pop in and give you an attaboy and a huge thanks for the updated version using Followmee. The WAF is now back to positive. She was not amused that Google got rid of Latitude and this update gives her back all the features she had, and then some!

Way to go!

Mitch

Leave a comment:

Working...
X