X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jayman13
    replied
    Originally posted by dcdelong View Post
    Not sure if this info has any value but I upgraded to the new 1.1 before they pulled it and this afternoon fired it up to upload to btraced. Started a trip at 1:44, run in background with a 10 minute report time. The phone has pretty much been in my pocket untouched since then and it does appear that it is loading at every 10 minutes. With the exception of having me in the parking lot it at one point it is pretty accurate.

My trip is in the public area of btraced if you want to check out the results (you'll see my name in the info).

Chris
    What phone and ios version you using? Also, have you tried increasing the frequency?

Leave a comment:

• jbbtex
    replied
    Originally posted by dcdelong View Post
    Not sure if this info has any value but I upgraded to the new 1.1 before they pulled it and this afternoon fired it up to upload to btraced. Started a trip at 1:44, run in background with a 10 minute report time. The phone has pretty much been in my pocket untouched since then and it does appear that it is loading at every 10 minutes. With the exception of having me in the parking lot it at one point it is pretty accurate.

My trip is in the public area of btraced if you want to check out the results (you'll see my name in the info).

Chris
    Chris, if you don't mind, what iOS version are you running and on what model phone?

Leave a comment:

• dcdelong
    replied

Chris

Leave a comment:

• jbbtex
    replied
    Not yet, but I will.

EDIT: Just sent them an email.
    Last edited by jbbtex; December 17, 2012, 05:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jayman13
    replied
    Originally posted by jbbtex View Post
    Yep. I just sent to picked up kids at school and found that tracking had dropped even with find friends running in background.
    I'm running with latitude and it looks like it dropled off. There must be something different between the beta bersion and this one. Did you let the btraced guys know? Just want them to be aware I'm not the only crazy one...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X