Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FredrikKan View Post
    ... where is the code!
    It should be available by the end of the week.

Greig.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post

Greig.
        Fantastic news!

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post

Greig.
          This is very good news! Thanks for tackling this project. Did you make progress on the IP end?

Comment

Re: Arduino Script Testing. (Enigmatheatre)

Originally posted by mbdirtfarmer View Post
            This is very good news! Thanks for tackling this project. Did you make progress on the IP end?

Sadly not yet. This has been a lot harder to do than I first thought. I have added some new features which have been causing problems and I may have to remove IR from the first release as this is the biggest problem.
            There has been a great response from the beta testers which is good news but my only problem is that I am not a programmer and have just picked up on how to do this through help from people on this board and good old Google. I hope people understand this and are not to harsh on me as I have lots of projects I would like to get out to the board but I am a little nervous about having the time to support my scripts.
            Thank you all for your time and patience on this.
            Greig.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
            Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
            Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
            Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
            Scripts =
            Various

Comment

Scripts =
              Various

Comment

This will open many interesting electronics project together with Homeseer, I got to try this fantastic project in its early stages and it will be exciting and try the new functions. Incredibly well done Greig.
                Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
                --
                Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
                Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

I have used it since November. I really like it. :-)

Regards
                  Morten

Comment

I can also tell that Arduino works perfect with USB server over ethernet, I have my Audrino in a different building then Homeseer. http://www.silexeurope.com/en/home/p...ds-4000u2.html
                    Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
                    --
                    Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
                    Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

You've done a great job.
                      CONGRATULATIONS!
                      I will offer you a beer

thanks

Cristian

Comment

Originally posted by khriss75 View Post
                        You've done a great job.
                        CONGRATULATIONS!
                        I will offer you a beer

thanks

Cristian
                        Thanks Cristian,

I was getting worried as there has been 14 downloads and no comments on the script. I'm glad it is working well for you.

Greig.
                        Scripts =
                        Various

Comment

I think that people want a complete system, ready and immediately running .
                          Maybe there are a few users who are having fun with electronics and programming.
                          This your work is really well done, with a simple Arduino, a bit of electronics and programming can be implemented independently at least 70% of home automation products that are for sale!

I'm just doing experiments on breadboard, but If everything goes well, I'll have a light sensor and a rain sensor for each window, a pwm controller for strip rgb led, management of buttons, switches, relays ... all with a simple arduino mega and your plugin!
                          All this is just fantastic!

Cris

Comment

Comment

Great job!!!

Hi all,

I was so fortunate to got the beta versions of the script from Greig, and could help beta-testing the script while working on my own project.

With the help of Greig's script i have implemented a Arduino Mega in my heating pipe system, and now able to measure and control some pump's and valve by HomeSeer.
                              The configuration so far:
                              Arduino Mega 2560 connected to the HomeSeer PC by means of a 20 mtr USB extended cable with the following I/O:
                              5 One-wire temp sensor's
                              14 digital input's (4 used so far, other for future use)
                              1 analogue input to measure battery voltage
                              6 digital output's to control pumps and valve
                              1 LCD with RGB back-light to display temperatures
                              3 PWM outputs to control the RGB back-light of the display

After a lot of time testing on the breadboard, i have now finished implementing everything in the 'real world'!!!

Greig has done a GREAT job with his script, everything is working as expected and i am very happy with his work, it's opening a lot of interesting possibilities to connect other equipment to HomeSeer.
                              Ok , you have to like 'tinkering' with electronics, but then with this script there are possibilities you can't get with the normal X10 and Z-wave equipment i have used so far.

Thanks Greig, job well done!!!!

Comment

How do I add 1-wire?

Hi Greig! Having no luck with my breadboard version of the mailbox setup (the inputs I defined does not trigger on 5v - will make another try later) I went on with other experimenting;

Today I tried to add a 1-wire temperature sensor with no success;
                                • I deleted an input device earlier defined in HS on pin 10
                                • shutted down HS
                                • edited the Homeseer VX.X.X.ino to use 1-wire on pin 10 (and deleted the old usage for pin 10)
                                • loaded the new code to Arduino
                                • physically added the 1-wire sensor to the board
                                • restarted HS and clicked "Setup" button for the board device
                                No new 1-wire device shows up under devices. What device code will it use - could it be a collision with an already used device code?

Comment

Working...
                                X