V1.0.2.4 - 6/3/2013
    ------------------------------
    Fixed the registration issue.

V1.0.2.3 - 3/4/2013
    Fixed the registration issue.

V1.0.2.1 - 1/8/2013
    -Version number change to correct incorrect display of version on Setup/Interfaces screen
    -Code cleanup / Minor defects resolved
    -Prepare for HS3 move to exe model - Have most of the functionality working

V1.0.2.0 - 1/6/2013
    *Please delete all of your existing devices after installing this new version and allow it to create new devices to enable the new functionality
    -Added name/value pairs for most of the status allowing for triggers to be set up.
    -Added temperature and humidity actions

V1.0.1.1 - 1/4/2013
    -Added some graphics for temperatures and humidity
    -Added Fan Mode, Target Humidity, & Fan Cooling devices

V1.0.1.0 - 1/4/2013
    -Fixed the Error Number 5 occurs after several minutes of running. The remoted object was being unloaded by the remoting lease manager. Plugin now has a infinite lease.

V1.0.0.9 - 1/3/2013
    -Added a TimeOffset configuration to the ini file to adjust reported times until I get the time calculation figured out from the Nest JSON API
    [TimeZone]
    Offset=X where x is number of hours either + or - to change the reported time

V1.0.0.8 - 1/3/2013
    -Fixed an issue causing the plugin to show as not registered
    -Added in option to the ini file to report temperatures in Celsius
    [TemperatureFormat]
    ReportInCelsius=1

V1.0.0.7 - 1/2/2013
    -Actions added for setting Away Mode and Home Mode

V1.0.0.6 - 1/2/2013
    -Fixed a build error causing the nest to not refresh
    -Fixed a race condition on startup causing a null pointer exception to be logged
    -Switched to late binding on all of the homeseer methods
    -Requires a rebuild of the nest devices. Please delete all of your nest devices and allow the plugin to create new ones
    -Away/Home feature now works and status is refreshed automatically

V1.0.0.4
    -Removed caching of deviceclass objects as they were being garbage collected by the server
    -Added humidity reading
    -Added polling interval to the ini file
    -Rounded the current temperature readings to 1 decimal point

V1.0.0.3
    -Added a watchdog to reset the internet communication if it gets stuck or the thread is aborted for some reason

V1.0.0.2 - 1/1/2013
    -Better logging and exception handling with the nest site

Updated to V1.0.0.1
    -Supports Home/Away buttons on nest device

Installation Instructions:
    1. Install into the base Homeseer directory
    2. Restart homeseer
    3. Enable the Nest plugin
    - This will create a new nest.ini file in the config directory
    - Edit this file with your nest login information
    4. Disable/Enable the plugin to get it to use your new logging information
    5. If upgrading from V1.0.0.4 or older delete all of your nest devices and let the plugin create new ones.

Let me know of any issues you observe in the forum.

Thanks,
    Jason
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jrhubott; February 5, 2014, 10:06 PM.

Is there a version of this plug-in that does not time out? I'm currently using the version in the Updater (v1.0.2.8), however it no longer works since you can't purchase a license!

The version in the thread (v1.1.24) says it was updated on August 30, so I was just wondering if anyone is still using that version?

Thanks,

Todd
    -Todd

____________________________________________________________ ________________
    HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

Comment

Hey Jason,

Are you still around? How about a status update??

If you're not going to support your plug-in then at least consider removing the time-out or giving to someone who will support it!

This is really sad!!

-Todd
      -Todd

HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

Comment

Any update on the Nest plugin?

The downloaded the "current" version from the updater but it is the same as the prior version and has timed out.....

Happy to purchase a working version
        DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
        BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

Comment

I was looking at using NESTs in my zoned system, is this Plugin dead? if it is then I will find a new device to replace my aging RCS stuff..
          -Christopher
          PerfecTemp - the Most advanced HVAC system I've ever Built - and its in my House

Comment

Originally posted by cadillackid View Post
            I was looking at using NESTs in my zoned system, is this Plugin dead? if it is then I will find a new device to replace my aging RCS stuff..
            -Christopher
            I know a few of us have reached out to the developer without any luck.

There's another thread on the forum that speaks to a developers tool kit being developed, but no one has said definitively that they're working on one for either HS3 or to pick up where this one left off.

So, for now those of us who have NESTs, are left in the cold! Pardon the pun!

-Todd

Comment

All,

I'm back and will be supporting the HS2 and HS3 development of the nest plugin. I also plan on porting it to the official API once it is released in 2014.

Sorry for my absence. I need to work with homeseer to get it in the downloader.

Jason

Comment

Will you also support the future products like the smoke detector?

Originally posted by jrhubott View Post
                All,

I'm back and will be supporting the HS2 and HS3 development of the nest plugin. I also plan on porting it to the official API once it is released in 2014.

Sorry for my absence. I need to work with homeseer to get it in the downloader.

Jason
                Best,
                Jakob Sand, I automate everything!

Comment

Working...
                X