European wheather alarm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great little script, thanks.

Just installed it and it works straight out the box.
    sigpic
    A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Feature request

Hi Pierre,
      This script works like charm. Thanks a lot.
      Could it be possible to separate the danger in another device ? One device for "vigilance", one for "danger"
      I would like to show the danger separately in HSTouch.

Comment

New update

See the first post for a new update.
        ver2.01 :
        - Stores settings in an .ini file, should be setup using a config page
        - Retrieves also the description of the danger if available ( de,gb and nl, not for fr).
        Be sure to unzip each file in the good directory, then have a look at the .doc file for instructions.
        Visit zee e-maison : http://www.e-maison.com

Comment

eole,

This could be made in a future version.
          What would you like to have in your device string when there are several alerts for the same day ?

Comment

Comment

Eole ,

Try the included fix, and let me know
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Pierre; January 21, 2013, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Pierre,
                Very good
                Is it now possible to add a button to go back to the Status page instead of staying on the meteoalarm_setup.asp page ?
                (I have the same requests for your IPX800 script but it's not the subject of this thread)

Comment

Originally posted by eole View Post
                  Pierre,
                  Very good
                  Is it now possible to add a button to go back to the Status page instead of staying on the meteoalarm_setup.asp page ?
                  (I have the same requests for your IPX800 script but it's not the subject of this thread)
                  eole,
                  I just never thought this could be usefull, since this pages are not used oftenly...
                  I added a homeseer menu on the setup page.
                  Same for the ipx800 script you found on the french forum
                  Last edited by Pierre; January 21, 2013, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Pierre,

Looks like a good job you're doing here. Will install the scripts tonight.

Wim
                    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                      I added a homeseer menu on the setup page.

Comment

New version, much improved

new version posted, with:
                        - better setup page,
                        - many little bugs cured,
                        - the device string is more simple, there is no use to specify "Orange" when the background IS orange.
                        - device string can be html or txt.

Eole, I hope this will help you in your settings, let me know by PM .

Comment

new version posted, with:
                          - the device string is more simple, there is no use to specify "Orange" when the background IS orange.

Eole, I hope this will help you in your settings, let me know by PM .
                          Erm, there is a need to state the colour. Although the device string displays the colour, HSTouch does not.

Or if you use that device string for anything else it will not either.
                          sigpic
                          A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Pierre,
                            Thanks, at the beginning, I would have prefered 2 devices per day, but this option seems good. It's ok for me.

Gogs,
                            As the device value contains the alert level, you can do what you want with HSTouch.
                            Or perhaps I've not understood correctly your request ?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Gogs,

In fact in HSTouch you have to use two text-boxes,:
                              The first one is the one showed by eole in the previous post, where the StatusTrackingNormal is set to the device value, and the statuscolor as a collection of 4 status/color depending on the value.
                              The second one sets the StatusTrackingNormal to the device string, and will show the text.
                              If HSTouch was working only half as it should, we could then put the second text box with a transparent background in front of the first textbox, but you will have to put them beside or verticaly, and pray for HSTouch to work as it should with transparencies and forward/backward zorder, and many other features.
                              HSTouch is the worst thing HSTeam ever produced and it seems they do not care fixing it, whatever users are asking.

I am very happy to have you as a user of this script, but was sure you could not resist trying a free script ...

Comment

Gogs,

In fact in HSTouch you have to use two text-boxes,:
                                The first one is the one showed by eole in the previous post, where the StatusTrackingNormal is set to the device value, and the statuscolor as a collection of 4 status/color depending on the value.
                                The second one sets the StatusTrackingNormal to the device string, and will show the text.
                                -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
                                X