European wheather alarm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

w.vuyk,
    Thank you for your HSTouch help, I really hate HSTouch.....
    Since we are talking about alerts I will keep the colored background in HSTouch, but don't want to be noticed of yellow alerts, using the alert level parameter.

Before the next update, if you are still bothered by the log line when switching from graphic to text-string, you might want to comment line 49 in meteoalarm.vb, so it would look like:
    ' hs.writelog ("graphic_string",graphic_string).

I know there won't be many users of this script, but since it is made for europe, I expect it to be multi-language, as any plugin/script should be in HS, and never is.
    Could you be kind enough to send me a translation in your language of the texts that appears on the setup page ?
    I hope that our german fellows will do the same, using PM, and will include it in a future update
    Visit zee e-maison : http://www.e-maison.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
      w.vuyk,
      Thank you for your HSTouch help, I really hate HSTouch.....
      Since we are talking about alerts I will keep the colored background in HSTouch, but don't want to be noticed of yellow alerts, using the alert level parameter.

Before the next update, if you are still bothered by the log line when switching from graphic to text-string, you might want to comment line 49 in meteoalarm.vb, so it would look like:
      ' hs.writelog ("graphic_string",graphic_string).

I know there won't be many users of this script, but since it is made for europe, I expect it to be multi-language, as any plugin/script should be in HS, and never is.
      Could you be kind enough to send me a translation in your language of the texts that appears on the setup page ?
      I hope that our german fellows will do the same, using PM, and will include it in a future update
      Pierre,

I sure can help with delivering the Dutch text for the setup page. No problem. I can work on that coming weekend, at least if my grandchild to come will not interfere

One more remark I noticed, when there is no weather alert (for us tomorrow) the text in the device is containing a link to meteoalert, despite no graphics is selected. Is that supposed to be there? I would have expected not.
      I would prefer no link as I am triggering a script after your script to remove the English text in the alert for the Netherlands. Now it still finds the slashes in the link.

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Pierre, thank you for this!
        I didn't even know meteoalarm existed!
        HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
        Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
        on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
        WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by eole View Post
          Gogs,
          As the device value contains the alert level, you can do what you want with HSTouch.
          Or perhaps I've not understood correctly your request ?
          My problem would not be with HST, but, I announce the string and therefore it is useful to have the colour in the string.
          sigpic
          A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

new version 2.1

Hi guys,

There is a new version that I hope will please everyone.
            - Setup page is multilanguage, if translation exsists
            - Build your string to your needs by checking options

w.vuyk:
            when there is no weather alert (for us tomorrow) the text in the device is containing a link to meteoalert, despite no graphics is selected. Is that supposed to be there? I would have expected not.
            The link is there according to the terms of conditions of Meteoalarm, that is the less we can do, and I like it for myself, to have a look at the web site (and be sure there was not a mistake with this amateur's script)

Moskus:
            Welcome, I have just added Norsk language to the script.
            If you want the setup page to show in your language, please send me a translation.

Gogs:
            You are perfectly right, and I use the devices for speech also, but did not have a chance to have an alert to check this evidence.
            You can now build your string for your needs.
            If you want the setup page to show in your real language, please send me a better translation as I am not sure of my english. (Let's hope US folks will get your accent...:-)

Comment

New version with dutch language for the setup page

Comment

New version with dutch language for the setup page
                Pierre,

yesterday I have updated to the latest version, but now I am getting an error <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGType0 colSpan=3 align=left>meteoalarm.vb </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 colSpan=8 align=left>Could not find anything, script aborted</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
                It does not matter which level of debug I choose, this is all I get.
                I did configure it for NL; NL014.

Wim
                -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Great script thanks for sharing.

Wim, i have also installed the latest version and use also NL014 but no problems here.
                  Everything works fine.
                  I had only refresh the setup page a couple of times before i get the dutch language right, it everytime came back in French.
                  But i guess thats a explorer problem here on W8

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
                    Pierre,

yesterday I have updated to the latest version, but now I am getting an error <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGType0 colSpan=3 align=left>meteoalarm.vb </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 colSpan=8 align=left>Could not find anything, script aborted</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
                    It does not matter which level of debug I choose, this is all I get.
                    I did configure it for NL; NL014.

Wim
                    Yes I am now getting this error using UK004 and needless to say it is not updating!
                    sigpic
                    A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

I am puzzled about this error and Wim did not tell us if it is working now.
                      I can have the script work for these locations, and in your language.
                      The only explanation is in the log : It did not find anything on the page.

Does meteoalarm.eu shows something for your location ?

Comment

I am puzzled about this error and Wim did not tell us if it is working now.
                        I can have the script work for these locations, and in your language.
                        The only explanation is in the log : It did not find anything on the page.

Does meteoalarm.eu shows something for your location ?
                        Yes meteoalarm is showing Yellow, Wind

http://www.meteoalarm.eu/en_UK/0/0/U...6_Borders.html
                        sigpic

Comment

Gogs , if you go in the script and uncomment line 120
                          'msgbox (webpage)
                          The script will then pause and open a msgbox containing the page found by the script. You will have to close the msgbox for the script to continue.

You won't be able to copy/paste from this msgbox, just tell me if there is something on it and if it contains the term "valid", wich is what the script is lookin at.

Don't forget to re-comment the line 120 ( or just reload the backup you surely made before fiddling with commented lines)...

Comment

Gogs , if you go in the script and uncomment line 120
                            'msgbox (webpage)
                            The script will then pause and open a msgbox containing the page found by the script. You will have to close the msgbox for the script to continue.

You won't be able to copy/paste from this msgbox, just tell me if there is something on it and if it contains the term "valid", wich is what the script is lookin at.

Don't forget to re-comment the line 120 ( or just reload the backup you surely made before fiddling with commented lines)...
                            Erm, backup, oops.

Here is a screen shot of the message box..............
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes I have the same, looks good, should work...
                              I really can't think of anything that could be different between your setup and mine, and the script is perfectly working here, and was before in your place.

I will have to think about it, during this time you could send me a list of all your plugins specially the beta versions you are using, and also tell me what version of HS are you running? (No, I am kidding, I just could not stand it).

Have you tried uploading again all the files of the zip ?
                              This includes the ini file, wich will have you to set your parameters once again.

Comment

Yes I have the same, looks good, should work...
                                I really can't think of anything that could be different between your setup and mine, and the script is perfectly working here, and was before in your place.

I will have to think about it, during this time you could send me a list of all your plugins specially the beta versions you are using, and also tell me what version of HS are you running? (No, I am kidding, I just could not stand it).

Have you tried uploading again all the files of the zip ?
                                This includes the ini file, wich will have you to set your parameters once again.
                                Ok, re-installed all the files and it's working ok.

Thanks, I will keep an eye on it and let you know if the problem returns.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X