European wheather alarm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New version for HS3

The new version zip file for HS3 is attached to the first post.

For previous users: You must now use the device reference ID instead of the device code to specify witch devices to use.
    Visit zee e-maison : http://www.e-maison.com

Comment

Pierre,

Thanks for the HS3 version.
      When I go to the setup page I get this error and the first time it create a empty INI file.

Serverfout in toepassing /.

De indeling van de invoertekenreeks is onjuist.

Beschrijving: Er is een onverwerkte uitzondering opgetreden tijdens het uitvoeren van de huidige webaanvraag. Raadpleeg de stacktracering voor meer informatie over deze fout en de oorsprong ervan in de code.

Details van uitzondering: System.FormatException: De indeling van de invoertekenreeks is onjuist.

Fout in bron:

Regel 361: <% 'trouve nom HS d'apr&egrave;s code
      Regel 362: dim GetDeviceName as string
      Regel 363: dim iRef as double= hs.DeviceExistsRef(hs.GetINISetting("settings","device1","", inifile))
      Regel 364:
      Regel 365: if iRef = -1 then

Bronbestand: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\meteoalarm_setup.aspx Regel: 363

Stacktracering:

[FormatException: De indeling van de invoertekenreeks is onjuist.]
      Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDoub le(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) +214
      Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger (String Value) +92

[InvalidCastException: De conversie van tekenreeks N/A naar type Integer is ongeldig.]
      Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger (String Value) +250
      ASP.meteoalarm_setup_aspx.__Render__control1(HtmlTextWriter __w, Control parameterContainer) in C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\meteoalarm_setup.aspx:363
      System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildrenInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ICollection children) +103
      System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildren(HtmlTextWriter writer) +9
      System.Web.UI.Page.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) +30
      System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControlInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter) +101
      System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter) +287
      System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer) +27
      System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +5403

Versiegegevens: Microsoft .NET Framework Versie:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Versie:4.0.30319.34212

Comment

antoon,

I am very sorry about that, but you should know I am not a real programmer...
        I could reproduce the same (but in french) by deleting my ini file, and just found out that the .ini was not included in the zip file, and not created correctly.
        Could you place the meteoalarm.ini file included in this message in your Homeseer HS3/config directory (replace the one that is already there), and give it a try ? Your page should start with my settings, and let you change them for your needs.

edit: The zip file of the first post has been correctly updated.
        Last edited by Pierre; February 17, 2015, 01:36 AM.
        Visit zee e-maison : http://www.e-maison.com

Comment

Pierre,

Everything is working now.
          Thank you very much.

Comment

Hi Pierre,

Today I saw that the script was generated a error.
            Looks like the website is offline here.

Comment

Originally posted by antoon View Post
              Hi Pierre,

Today I saw that the script was generated a error.
              Looks like the website is offline here.
              Yes, last February they announced that they were moving to Meteoalarm 2.0 (meteoalarm.org) and it was only a matter of time before meteoalarm.eu closed.

I personally use the RSS feeds from the new site with my RSS Feed viewer (with filters).
              Jon

Comment

Hi Jon,

Thanks for your response, I'll have a look at it

Comment

Working...
                X