No announcement yet.

World Tides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With HS3Pi recently being offered at no cost, I had the opportunity to test some of my scripts on a Raspberry Pi. I found a couple of issues with World Tides which prevented the script running properly on the Pi. These have been addressed with v1.5.6.1.
    Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Has anyone using this script noticed the website is down or is it just an issue with my set up?:
      The website 'https://tides.mobilegeographics.com' returned: ERROR: Unable to connect to the remote server
      I cannot access the website directly, too, so I think it is a general problem.

Comment

Mine last worked on 11/19, so there is something wrong.

Comment

Thanks for confirming.

Comment

The site is down.
            I've recently experienced a personal loss quite close to me so, for the time being I'll not be spending any time to find another data source and re-adapt the script.
            Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Originally posted by Wadenut View Post
              The site is down.
              I've recently experienced a personal loss quite close to me so, for the time being I'll not be spending any time to find another data source and re-adapt the script.
              Thank you and sorry for your loss. Elliott

Comment

Originally posted by Wadenut View Post
                The site is down.
                Understood. Please accept our condolences on behalf of this community.

Comment

Working...
                X