TextSeer (and WPseer) discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TextSeer (and WPseer) discussion

This is where to discusss TextSeer and WPseer.

Here's the HS3 version: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?p=1122376
    Last edited by Moskus; February 23, 2016, 03:53 AM.
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Is there any ability to toggle a device rather than just turn on or off.
    I'm looking to embed a url in an RFID tag and use my Lumia 920 (WP8) to toggle devices on/off.
    Also the ability to trigger events would be great too...

If possible I'd like to have a look at integrating RFID into the WPSeer app if you could share the code for it??

Comment

A toggle for on/off and dimmable devices is a great idea! And should be easy to implement aswell.

Send me an email, and I'll see if I can dig up the source.
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Thanks for making the HS3 version available Moskus, it works great!

Cheers
        Al
        HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
        Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Not a problem! I kind of had to, I was depending on it myself...

Comment

Did you ever implement a toggle function?

Comment

Yeah, but I haven't gotten around to publish it yet, I'll do that this weekend.

Comment

Awesome. Thanks!

Comment

Have you been able to add the possiblity to run an event with textseer?

Comment

Yes... that too needs to be in the new version.

Comment

See version 0.0.2
                      ... I can't remember if it includes toggle (I seldom use toggle), but it can trigger events.

Comment

Nice, whats the event command? Doesnt say so in the help file.

Cant find the toggle command in 0.0.2?

Comment

... no, sadly, there's no toggle yet.
                          I remember now, I made a script for it but didn't add it to the plugin yet.

For events, try this:
                          To see all event groups
                          /textseer?Location1=[Events]

To see all events in a group:
                          /textseer?location1=[Events]&location2=Kontroll

From there, just grab the Event ID, and execute it like you would with a device but with the command "Run Event":
                          /textseer?deviceid=1000&devicecmd=Run%20Event

Comment

Textseer - Cool - Documentation??

I just discovered Textseer and it works pretty cool. I know I could control HS3 with JSON but it is way more complex than necessary.

Is there any one place to see all of the URL options? I have gathered up some of the things from various posts so I can control devices and trigger events.

In particular I would like to trigger an event and pass a parameter.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by mstrickland View Post
                              In particular I would like to trigger an event and pass a parameter.
                              Events does not take parameters, so that's not possible.

If you mean scripts, however, I think I can add that.

I'll write out all the different URL commands.

Comment

Working...
                              X