tenHsEcm12xx Power Monitor HS3??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tenHsEcm12xx Power Monitor HS3??

not sure if I saw this anywhere.. but is Tenholde upgrading this to HS3?
    he helped me figure out my $$ numbers but I never got the plugin fully working as HS was not really being utilized. I would like to definitely get this going and used down the line.
    i was just looking at the greeneye but having 2 x 1240's it is cheaper for me to just buy one more 1240 for my needs....

********edited 6/27
    WOW cool...
    let me know..

for some reason it says i do not have permission to reply to this thread.. go figure...

just tried again.. this is so funny...

TeleFragger, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Last edited by TeleFragger; June 27th, 2013, 01:06 PM.
    HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

tenHsEcm12xx is being rewritten to support the new GEM as well as ECMs, and expand connectivity options.

It will be called tenHsBrultech, and should be available for beta testing under HS2 shortly.

It will then be ported to HS3 as well.

tenholde
    tenholde

Comment

Working...
    X