No announcement yet.

Pushover (3P) Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you so much. Have a happy new year.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
      I'm not quite sure what to say about this error, I don't see it and no one else has told me they have it (the message should say something like "Downloaded 22 sounds from Pushover - Adding Device Default"). I would ensure that you are running the latest version from the updater but if the keys and tokens are correct then it should download the sound files.

i did a ''repair program '' in ''windows app and feature'', and the error went away.

Comment

• Picture API

I just got a notice that the new API supports pictures and they can pop up as actual notifications! Any potential for integrating this into the plug-in?

Comment

• Originally posted by kideon View Post
          I just got a notice that the new API supports pictures and they can pop up as actual notifications! Any potential for integrating this into the plug-in?
          It was added a few days ago. See this post.
          Randy Prade
          Aurora, CO
          Prades.net

PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

Comment

• I'm just going to post this here but I can't lock this thread and the only alternative is to delete it which I don't really wish to do.

Please post any issues/requests to do with the HS3 plugin to the thread here - https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=163974 - this thread was the original one for the HS2 plugin which is no longer supported and will no longer be updated.
            My Plugins:

Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |
            Yeelight 3P | Nanoleaf 3P

Comment

Working...
            X