No announcement yet.

Pushover (3P) Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i put the .DLL file like described. stopped HS and started HS again. But i can't find it. have i forgot something here?
    Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

Comment

Originally posted by U5tabil View Post
      i put the .DLL file like described. stopped HS and started HS again. But i can't find it. have i forgot something here?
      The HS3 version is an exe. You need to grab the one from the HS3 Pushover thread, not this one which is for HS2.

Cheers
      Al
      HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
      Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Thanks my bad. used google to find stuff :/
        Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

Comment

Pushover all log entries for specific plugin

This is a great plugin. I was wondering if there is some way to push over all log entries for a specific plugs (like envisalink). I'd like to see all my alarm activity and this would seem a good way to do it. I can make it work now on individual zones, but I'd like to see all envisalink activity sent to pushover?

Comment

Originally posted by jterfehr2000 View Post
            This is a great plugin. I was wondering if there is some way to push over all log entries for a specific plugs (like envisalink). I'd like to see all my alarm activity and this would seem a good way to do it. I can make it work now on individual zones, but I'd like to see all envisalink activity sent to pushover?
            This thread is for the HS2 version and I'm going to guess you are probably working with the HS3 version (at the time of writing this thread I'm not sure we had an idea of HS3) - that aside, it should be possible to do what you are after but I'm not sure it is a great solution. The messages are limited in Pushover with a specific number of characters (either 512 or 1024 I can't remember) which I would imagine that you can go over relatively easily if you are pulling stuff out of the log. I could show you a possible script to do it but would it be a better option if you were emailed the stuff out of the log?

Comment

Thanks...I'd like to try it jterfehr@gmail.com

Comment

Good morning,

Only some of my push notifications are working. I have the same parameters set for different events, and the logs show the events are running, just not notifications. Any information would be much appreciated:

Comment

Originally posted by michganblue82 View Post
                  Good morning,

Only some of my push notifications are working. I have the same parameters set for different events, and the logs show the events are running, just not notifications. Any information would be much appreciated:
                  Make sure both of the devices below are enabled:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	1190638

If the first one is disabled you only get emergency notifications, if the second one is disabled you will not get any. That is the only thing I can think of. My notifications have been flawless for a couple of years.
                  HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
                    Make sure both of the devices below are enabled:

[ATTACH]60799[/ATTACH]

If the first one is disabled you only get emergency notifications, if the second one is disabled you will not get any. That is the only thing I can think of. My notifications have been flawless for a couple of years.
                    I have all of these as optioned replicated but getting the following error:
                    Pushover 3P: Unknown Exception in Pushmessage: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Been digging in these forums and can't find anything that solves it...any additional suggestions?

Comment

I have all of these as optioned replicated but getting the following error:
                      Pushover 3P: Unknown Exception in Pushmessage: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Been digging in these forums and can't find anything that solves it...any additional suggestions?
                      Sorry I didn't see this post to start with, this is the thread for the HS2 plugin and I'm no longer subscribed to it so I missed this.

The only thing that jumps out at the minute is your selection of devices to send the message to, I've never thought of it but I'm not sure how the plugin responds when you try and send to All Clients and also the iPhone as well. If you select All Clients alone does it behave any differently? Also check you are running the latest version in the updater.

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
                        Sorry I didn't see this post to start with, this is the thread for the HS2 plugin and I'm no longer subscribed to it so I missed this.

The only thing that jumps out at the minute is your selection of devices to send the message to, I've never thought of it but I'm not sure how the plugin responds when you try and send to All Clients and also the iPhone as well. If you select All Clients alone does it behave any differently? Also check you are running the latest version in the updater.
                        YOU'RE A HERO! Thanks!! I only checked the iphone instead of all devices and it seems to be working.

Comment

YOU'RE A HERO! Thanks!! I only checked the iphone instead of all devices and it seems to be working.
                          That's good to hear thanks, I've put a little fix in for this for when the next release of the plugin comes out. If you tick all clients and another value then it will just send it to all of the clients.

Thanks for spotting it, must've been in there a while!!

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
                            That's good to hear thanks, I've put a little fix in for this for when the next release of the plugin comes out. If you tick all clients and another value then it will just send it to all of the clients.

Thanks for spotting it, must've been in there a while!!
                            That would be great--thanks for the continued support on a great plugin!

Comment

Pushover errors when sending and no sound options.

Hello, I've been happily using the pushover plugin on HS2 for a few years not without any trouble but recently noticed that I was getting errors in the log whenever I send a push message....
                              Pushover (3P) Error Error POST URL: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

It goes through but with the default sound.
                              I went into one of my events and noticed the "Select message sound" dropdown has not sounds to select from. I think this might be the issue.

I noticed the plugin shows version 0.0.0.3 and I tried upgrading it in the updater but it doesn't show the plugin in the list of updates.
                              I am currently on HS2 Professional Edition 2.5.0.80

Do you happen to have the updated files you could post here?
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by tommyd75; June 18, 2017, 02:47 PM. Reason: added photo.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyd75 View Post
                                Hello, I've been happily using the pushover plugin on HS2 for a few years not without any trouble but recently noticed that I was getting errors in the log whenever I send a push message....
                                Pushover (3P) Error Error POST URL: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

It goes through but with the default sound.
                                I went into one of my events and noticed the "Select message sound" dropdown has not sounds to select from. I think this might be the issue.

I noticed the plugin shows version 0.0.0.3 and I tried upgrading it in the updater but it doesn't show the plugin in the list of updates.
                                I am currently on HS2 Professional Edition 2.5.0.80

Do you happen to have the updated files you could post here?
                                I'm afraid this is the very issue that has led me to update my HS3 plugin, basically Pushover have changed their end very slightly which was unexpected and I'm still not entirely sure why they did but they did. This means that downloading the sounds will be broken and sending messages should send but will likely give an error once they have sent.

Unfortunately I have not looked at the HS2 code in a very long time and I neither have a HS2 setup or the time to install a testing environment and update the HS2 code for the few users that are going to be left using it. As such I'm afraid I'd have to consider the HS2 plugin largely broken at this point. The HS2 plugin release was not in the updater which is why you can't see it there. Sorry I can't be of much more help, the only option I can consider is looking at whether you can find a script on the forum (I think there is one) to send messages.

Comment

Working...
                                X