No announcement yet.

Pushover (3P) Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you so much. Have a happy new year.

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
      I'm not quite sure what to say about this error, I don't see it and no one else has told me they have it (the message should say something like "Downloaded 22 sounds from Pushover - Adding Device Default"). I would ensure that you are running the latest version from the updater but if the keys and tokens are correct then it should download the sound files.

i did a ''repair program '' in ''windows app and feature'', and the error went away.

Comment

Picture API

I just got a notice that the new API supports pictures and they can pop up as actual notifications! Any potential for integrating this into the plug-in?

Comment

Originally posted by kideon View Post
          I just got a notice that the new API supports pictures and they can pop up as actual notifications! Any potential for integrating this into the plug-in?
          It was added a few days ago. See this post.
          HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

I'm just going to post this here but I can't lock this thread and the only alternative is to delete it which I don't really wish to do.

Please post any issues/requests to do with the HS3 plugin to the thread here - https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=163974 - this thread was the original one for the HS2 plugin which is no longer supported and will no longer be updated.

Comment

I like the concept. But when I try to use the application the type does not show up to create the plugin, I have enclose a picture of what I'm getting. Please tell me what I'm doing wroingClick image for larger version

Name:	hs3.png
Views:	269
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	1472593

Comment

I requested the download from Adam Stillman Pushover Software Plugin for HS3, But it will not show on hs3

Comment

Originally posted by jjarvis728 View Post
                  I requested the download from Adam Stillman Pushover Software Plugin for HS3, But it will now show on hs3
                  This thread is for HS2.
                  The HS3 thread is here: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...lugin?t=163974

Comment

I have went to the page. But when I click on the download it not doing anything. I even look for the plugin and have not found it.

Comment

Can you tell me where it located in the Plugins. I have not found it yet

Comment

I found it thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by jjarvis728 View Post
                          Can you tell me where it located in the Plugins. I have not found it yet
                          Its in the updater under 'Phone Text & Email'
                          Jon

Comment

Is it possible to add variable text/value in the body of the message? eg. Date() and Time() stamp?

Comment

Sure, use $date for the date and $time for the time.

These are called Replacement Variables. A list can be seen here: https://help.homeseer.com/help/HS3/s...ment_variables
                              Jon

Comment

Working...
                              X