Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nest Thermostat Plugin Update - Working!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nest Thermostat Plugin Update - Working!

All,

Sorry for my absence from the forums and supporting my plugin. I had some family issues to take care of. Those are resolved now and I will start developing again for HS2/HS3.

I have released a new version of the nest plugin for HS2. It should correct any issues that current users are seeing. I will release a HS3 plugin beta within the next 2 weeks.

http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=157541

Jason

Welcome back Jason!!
    -Todd

____________________________________________________________ ________________
    HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

Comment

Nest Thermostat Plugin Update

Hope all is well and welcome back.
      Madcodger

This would be a lot easier if I knew what I was doing...

Comment

Version expire

I continue having this message
        (1) Unable to initialize interface Nest :Either no license or trial has expired
        what I need to do? Where I can buy it?
        Last edited by ; November 26, 2013, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Purchase

How do I purchase the plugin? I had the old version installed and now when I upgrade I can't seem to use it. Help.

Comment

I filled out everything again today with the Homeseer people. Hopefully a buy now button will be available soon in the HS2 software. I will post a HS3 beta version soon.

Jason

Comment

Nest Thermostat Plugin Update

Originally posted by jrhubott View Post
              I filled out everything again today with the Homeseer people. Hopefully a buy now button will be available soon in the HS2 software. I will post a HS3 beta version soon.

Jason
              GREAT news re: a HS3 version soon. Thank you!
              Madcodger

This would be a lot easier if I knew what I was doing...

Comment

Hello Jason,

Can you share with us any update on when your plug-in will be available for purchase?

Thanks,
                -Todd

HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

Comment

I must have missed something.

I replaced the dll file in the HS root and replaced the if file in the config folder.
                  Deleted all existing devices.
                  restarted, disabled/enabled the plugin but got no new devices.

What about the Nest config file...wasn't sure if that one stayed or got created with the update so I tried both ways.

I'm still seeing the license expired error in the log and no devices created.

Did I mess up the install process?
                  Tks
                  HS4Pro Win10 | Fire Tablet touchscreen client, Android Phones and Tablets | Jon00 | Smartthings | Philips Hue | Trane | Caseta | Nanoleaf | Ring | August | Evolve | Aladdin | Amazon Alexa/IFTT

Comment

Originally posted by Mario23 View Post
                    I must have missed something.

I replaced the dll file in the HS root and replaced the if file in the config folder.
                    Deleted all existing devices.
                    restarted, disabled/enabled the plugin but got no new devices.

What about the Nest config file...wasn't sure if that one stayed or got created with the update so I tried both ways.

I'm still seeing the license expired error in the log and no devices created.

Did I mess up the install process?
                    Tks
                    Hello Mario,

I think Jason has to upload a new version to the Uploader, since we're all facing the same problem at this point.

Regards,
                    -Todd

Comment

Ok my bad. I had tried the latest one on there...tks
                      HS4Pro Win10 | Fire Tablet touchscreen client, Android Phones and Tablets | Jon00 | Smartthings | Philips Hue | Trane | Caseta | Nanoleaf | Ring | August | Evolve | Aladdin | Amazon Alexa/IFTT

Comment

Hello Jason,

Can you provide us with an update on both the HS/2 and 3 versions?

Thanks,
                        -Todd

Comment

The HS2 version posted to the forum should work for everyone.

I have filled out the HS2 plugin form for homeseer multiple times now so I don't know why they are not making it available. If anyone has any suggestions let me know.

As for HS3 I'm having some issues with it not with the Nest plugin but I have been struggling on getting it working right. This has took my time form completing the Nest HS3 plugin. Hopefully over Christmas I will get some time to complete the work.

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by jrhubott View Post
                            The HS2 version posted to the forum should work for everyone.

I have filled out the HS2 plugin form for homeseer multiple times now so I don't know why they are not making it available. If anyone has any suggestions let me know.

As for HS3 I'm having some issues with it not with the Nest plugin but I have been struggling on getting it working right. This has took my time form completing the Nest HS3 plugin. Hopefully over Christmas I will get some time to complete the work.

Jason
                            Put in a help desk request and I'll assign it to Rich to check on the status of the plugin.
                            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Jason,

I just updated to the latest hs2 plug in and configured the ini with my login settings and it appears that HS2 is not creating any devices. anyidea what I am missing. Prior to installing I deleted all of my nest devices in an attempt to start fresh but no new devices are being created.

it is also showing still unregistered which might be the issue but in your release notes it states infinite license? I don't mind paying for it but there is nowhere to purchase?

Cheers Ken
                              HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Working...
                              X