• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, Cheeryfool, Drule

It's OK, no error at starting plugin.

Thanks.

Comment

Problem with Configuration

I have been trying to get this plugin running but have some trouble.It seems to install correctly. On all tabs no entries can be added.
      Appreciate any help !

Comment

HS 3 drhsipplugin problem with Tabs

I am currently running the drhsIpPlugIn version 0.0.0.11 without a problem, but I am only using events to trigger Arcnet IP lighting commands.

Are you sure you have "drhsipplugin.ini" file in the "Homeseer HS3/Config" directory? I seem to remember having a problem because installation instructions recommended installing it in the root directory or there was a problem with uppercase in the file name.

I reinstalled it again and confirmed files were in the correct directories and lowercase.

Doug

Comment

Originally posted by Camguy52 View Post
          I am currently running the drhsIpPlugIn version 0.0.0.11 without a problem, but I am only using events to trigger Arcnet IP lighting commands.

Are you sure you have "drhsipplugin.ini" file in the "Homeseer HS3/Config" directory? I seem to remember having a problem because installation instructions recommended installing it in the root directory or there was a problem with uppercase in the file name.

I reinstalled it again and confirmed files were in the correct directories and lowercase.

Doug
          Yes, .ini is in the config directory, and is lowercase, the example file, "drhsipplugin.ini" does show up correctly, but I can not add to it and still shows

Thanks for the reply

Comment

Which browser are you using?
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Firefox Brower in use

I am using the firefox browser version 37.0.1 without a problem.

Doug

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                Which browser are you using?
                IE 11

Comment

drhsipplugin issue

Just tried IE 10 (only version I have) and all tabs & display seemed to work well.

It really sounds to me like a HS3 system accessing the "drhsipplugin.ini" file problem.

Sorry I don't have anything else to suggest.

Doug

Comment

Originally posted by Camguy52 View Post
                    Just tried IE 10 (only version I have) and all tabs & display seemed to work well.

It really sounds to me like a HS3 system accessing the "drhsipplugin.ini" file problem.

Sorry I don't have anything else to suggest.

Doug
                    Thanks, this looks like a great plugin, Will keep working on it.

Comment

Still no success

In attempting to get the plugin working, I rolled HS3 back from 3.0.0.163 to 3.0.0.97 and disabled some of my other plugins.When I installed got FATAL failed getting interfaceStatus for drhsIpPlugin the interface was not found in the list of active interfacesNext, I deleted HS3 and restored 3.0.0.97 from backup and then updated to 3.0.0163 and attempted to install the plugin.This time I got the same resultsFATAL failed getting interfaceStatus for drhsIpPlugin the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces
                      <O</OAny thoughts
                      Thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by rustynail View Post
                        In attempting to get the plugin working, I rolled HS3 back from 3.0.0.163 to 3.0.0.97 and disabled some of my other plugins.When I installed got FATAL failed getting interfaceStatus for drhsIpPlugin the interface was not found in the list of active interfacesNext, I deleted HS3 and restored 3.0.0.97 from backup and then updated to 3.0.0163 and attempted to install the plugin.This time I got the same resultsFATAL failed getting interfaceStatus for drhsIpPlugin the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces
                        <O</OAny thoughts
                        Thanks !
                        Try restarting hs3 after the install. That tend to clear this error.
                        Nicolai L

Comment

Originally posted by NicolaiL View Post
                          Try restarting hs3 after the install. That tend to clear this error.
                          A restart does clear the intefacestatus error, but I still get the "Page is refreshing" when I try to configure the plugin.

Comment

Originally posted by rustynail View Post
                            A restart does clear the intefacestatus error, but I still get the "Page is refreshing" when I try to configure the plugin.
                            Weird. Perhaps there is a clash with other plug-ins. Just as a test might be worth disabling any other plug-in and then restarting HS just to see if the config page then works?
                            Nicolai L

Comment

Originally posted by NicolaiL View Post
                              Weird. Perhaps there is a clash with other plug-ins. Just as a test might be worth disabling any other plug-in and then restarting HS just to see if the config page then works?
                              Yes, it sounds like it could be a conflict. See posts 74 and 75 above for a conflict that 'drule' solved previously.

If you are using v0.0.0.12 then it shouldn't be the same conflict but could be very similar. If you can prove by elimination what it is conflicting with (if that is indeed the problem) then I will talk to David and see if he can solve it.
                              cheeryfool

Comment

Originally posted by cheeryfool View Post
                                Yes, it sounds like it could be a conflict. See posts 74 and 75 above for a conflict that 'drule' solved previously.

If you are using v0.0.0.12 then it shouldn't be the same conflict but could be very similar. If you can prove by elimination what it is conflicting with (if that is indeed the problem) then I will talk to David and see if he can solve it.
                                Tried disabling all other plugins - No change. As a test installed a new copy of HS3 on a different computer and installed plugin - Same result "Page is refreshing".Have tried install with example config file, the example commands show up under the correct tabs, but if you try to delete one or add a command there is no execution and "Page is refreshing" appears at top of screen.
                                Tried a new install without config file - new config file was created with no entries. When I started HS3 and tried to configure plugin, there were no entries under any tab (did not expect any), tried to add a command but there was no execution and "Page is refreshing" appeared at top of screen.
                                Shutdown HS3 and checked config file, it now contained 5 new IR commands. Started HS3 tried plugin configuration again, IR commands showed up under IR tab, but could not change anything and trying resulted in "Page is refreshing"
                                Have NO idea where the IR commands came from. Searched hard drive for IR commands (only found them in the plugin config file. Have searched hard drive for all *ini files, could not find any conflicts.

Comment

Working...
                                X