X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wadenut
    replied
    Originally posted by AshaiRey View Post
    Don't want to pinch any balloons and i must say that i give a big thumbs up for making a script but there is a plugin in the updater called PowerTrigger and that one can also do random triggers between a set time frame and with a change that the event might occure.
    Granted, but can either schedule any number of devices On/Off/Dim using a single Homeseer event?

Leave a comment:

• AshaiRey
    replied
    Don't want to pinch any balloons and i must say that i give a big thumbs up for making a script but there is a plugin in the updater called PowerTrigger and that one can also do random triggers between a set time frame and with a change that the event might occure.

Leave a comment:

• Wadenut
    replied
    Alright. I see the (probable) problem.
    I was in the process of adding some logging when I realized the script uses the date format Month Day Year. If your machine is set to use any other date format, things will definitely go south. I should have thought of this. It should be fixed later today.

Leave a comment:

• langenet
    replied
    Yup... tried both. In my case, Kitchen Counter or B6

Leave a comment:

• Wadenut
    replied
    Originally posted by langenet View Post
    Greg,

I had a moment to test you script. I merely updated the first entry with my device name, then later the code and time specifying to turn off. Nothing happened
    The reoccuring even runs your script.

I'm I attempting this incorrectly?
    Did you include the device's location? Ie: Location1 + Name
    Try the device's code instead.

I suppose I could build in some checks like device existence.

Leave a comment:

• langenet
    replied
    Greg,

I had a moment to test you script. I merely updated the first entry with my device name, then later the code and time specifying to turn off. Nothing happened
    The reoccuring even runs your script.

I'm I attempting this incorrectly?

Leave a comment:

• Wadenut
    replied
    Originally posted by ameridan View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Out of curiosity, how do you edit / create ash file? I've not run across this file type before.
    It's an encoded asp file made with HS's script encoder.

Leave a comment:

• ameridan
    replied
    Thanks for sharing. Out of curiosity, how do you edit / create ash file? I've not run across this file type before.

Leave a comment:

• Wadenut
    started a topic Away Mode Random Lights

Away Mode Random Lights

Away Mode Random Lights.
    Simulates a lived in look in the home while away or on vacation using a pseudo random schedule based on time of day and day of week.

Script is here:
    http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...32#post1146332
Working...
X