No announcement yet.

Z-Wave Lock Events Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone tried this scripts with hs4 linux?

Comment

installed , setting up as we speak
      see previous posts re: missing code

Click image for larger version

Name:	vc.jpg
Views:	428
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	1445095

Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

Name:	Screenshot_2021-02-04 Screenshot.png
Views:	307
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	1454054 error on each lock ??

Comment

I got smarter, read the instructions but..

Name:	lock 1.JPG
Views:	405
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	1454100

or

Name:	lock 2.JPG
Views:	397
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	1454101

Comment

I have problem where doorlock.aspx is not displaying all the data. There's an error on the page - Public member 'Length' on type 'List(Of String)' not found.

Thoughts?

Thanks

Ken

LOG

7/26/2021 4:31:40 PM

Legacy-Plugin
            doorlock.aspx
            Public member 'Length' on type 'List(Of String)' not found.

7/26/2021 4:31:39 PM

HomeSeer
            Startup
            ASP.NET application host created

7/26/2021 4:31:38 PM

HomeSeer
            Startup
            Creating ASP.NET application host...

PAGE

Click image for larger version  Name:	Doorlocks.jpg Views:	0 Size:	29.3 KB ID:	1486034

Comment

Been a while but, I would like to download the newest script. I am not seeing any attachments on the opening post. Does the permission issues still exist?

Edit: Never mind. Shortly after I posted this I was able to see the attachemtns.

Comment

Is this script still working with HS4?

Has anyone heard from sparkman lately? Looks like he hasn't been on the forum since April 2021?
                HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
                Plugin's:
                BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
                EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
                weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Yes it works on hs4
                  HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows 10 vmware)
                  BLOccupied:,UltraNetCam3:,weatherXML:,RFXCOM:,Current Cost 3P:,UltraGCIR3:
                  DMMQTT:,Kodi:,Z-Wave:,BLRadar:,EasyTrigger:,MySensors:,BLBackup:

Comment

It's not working for me on HS3 or HS4.

Comment

Is this Script Plugin (Z Wave Lock) still active?
                      I can't find the script and .asp download in the 1st post.
                      I'm still running HS3.

Are there any better Plugins for Lock management?

Hoping Al is OK, looks like he hasn't been active seen April last year.

DSteiNeuro
                      DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
                      BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

Comment

Is there are reason you need a script to manage your locks?
                        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                          Is there are reason you need a script to manage your locks?
                          As described by Sparkman to increase efficiency of lock related events and activity tracking

. I originally wrote it to replace a HS2 script by rmasonjr that created logs and virtual devices that showed who had unlocked doors. I recently converted it to work with HS3. However, afterwards I realized I could use it to eliminate a bunch of my HS2 events that I still had to implement on HS3 but kept putting off due to the tedious nature of those events. For each lock, I used to have approximately 15 events or so. This one script replaces all of those, so for 3 locks, that means I now only have 3 events, rather than 45 .
                          DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
                          BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

Comment

I haven't tried, but BLLock might support those features...
                            HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
                            54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
                            Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
                              I haven't tried, but BLLock might support those features...
                              Thanks, I tried BLLock a while back. I think that it will do what I want, basically track lock users and activity. I might give it another try.
                              I also found the scripts from Sparkman, apparently they only sometimes show up in the 1st post. There is some discussion of privacy settings. Maybe it depends on the browser/

Finally, I'm starting to figure out all of the nuances of the lock command sets. I started doing making some virtual devices for lock status and related events to set but as pointed out, it will take a ot of events to cover all possibilities without a script.

DSteiNeuro
                              DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

Enabled Plug-Ins

Comment

Ok, I found the files (script and .aspx) and installed into the correct HS3 folders. Turns out they were already there from 2015, I must have tried the script back then
                                Worked a charm first try and does everything that I want without a lot of events. Only need 1 event for each lock and very easy to set the options.

As usual, big thanks to Sparkman (Al)!

DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

Enabled Plug-Ins

Comment

Working...
                                X