Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ajgyomber View Post
    Hey Al,

I deleted the doorlock.ini and started it from scratched. I used the web-page to create a new lock. Then I attempted to go to the settings page and I get the following error:

--AJ
    Originally posted by Ramses View Post
    I'm running HS3 on Windows 10, not sure what I'm doing wrong. But I loaded doorlock.aspx under setting as a Custom Page URL. Which I'm assuming that's how to load the custom web page. When I go under view and select the Web page, I'm getting this error:

Error Processing ASP.NET page: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Can you guys both try the attached (removing the .txt extension) and post any messages generated. @Ramses, do you have the doorlock.ini file already? Can you post a copy? You can also just run the asp page directly by going to http://www.xxx.yyy.zzz/doorlock.aspx by replacing www.xxx.yyy.zzz with the ip address of your HS3 server.

Thanks
    Al
    Last edited by sparkman; December 17, 2016, 12:32 PM. Reason: Attachment removed. Update has been included in the main zip file.
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

I actually just got it figured out. I only had .Net Framework 4.6 feature installed. When installed .net Framework 3.5 and rebooted, the doorlock.aspx loaded correctly without error
      And yes the doorlock.ini was created, when I manually ran the script through events.

Comment

I actually just got it figured out. I only had .Net Framework 4.6 feature installed. When installed .net Framework 3.5 and rebooted, the doorlock.aspx loaded correctly without error
        And yes the doorlock.ini was created, when I manually ran the script through events.
        Ok, so all good?

Cheers
        Al

Comment

Almost
          So I got my front door configured, screen shots below. It looks like it's logging, but I'm not getting notifications either email or pushover. What am I missing. Debug log doesn't show much:

Dec-16 5:22:58 PM Door Lock Log DB Cleanup 2016-06-19
          Dec-16 5:22:58 PM Door Lock Log DB Cleanup D:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\Locks\locks.db
          Dec-16 5:22:58 PM Door Lock Log DB Read
          Event Date Time
          Manual Unlock Operation (2) 2016-12-16 17:22:58
          Manual Lock Operation (1) 2016-12-16 17:21:40
          Manual Unlock Operation (2) 2016-12-16 17:18:28
          Manual Unlock Operation (2) 2016-12-16 17:16:22
          Manual Lock Operation (1) 2016-12-16 17:16:11
          Manual Unlock Operation (2) 2016-12-16 17:11:28
          Manual Lock Operation (1) 2016-12-16 17:11:13
          Manual Unlock Operation (2) 2016-12-16 16:59:55
          Manual Lock Operation (1) 2016-12-16 16:59:41
          Manual Unlock Operation (2) 2016-12-16 16:53:52
          Dec-16 5:22:58 PM Door Lock Log DB Read D:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\Locks\locks.db
          Dec-16 5:22:58 PM Door Lock Log DB Read DESC
          Dec-16 5:22:58 PM Door Lock Log No action specified for this device/value in doorlock.ini
          Dec-16 5:22:58 PM Door Lock Log DB Insert 13-Front Door-Manual Unlock Operation (2)-2016-12-16-17:22:58
          Dec-16 5:22:58 PM Door Lock Log DB Insert D:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\Locks\locks.db
          Dec-16 5:22:58 PM Door Lock Log EventTime 17:22:58
          Dec-16 5:22:58 PM Door Lock Log EventDate 2016-12-16
          Dec-16 5:22:58 PM Door Lock Log ActionMessage
          Dec-16 5:22:58 PM Door Lock Log ActionPerson
          Dec-16 5:22:58 PM Door Lock Log ActionPriority
          Dec-16 5:22:58 PM Door Lock Log Action3 announce
          Dec-16 5:22:58 PM Door Lock Log Action2 pushover
          Dec-16 5:22:58 PM Door Lock Log Action1 email1
          Dec-16 5:22:58 PM Door Lock Log Manual Unlock Operation (2)
          Dec-16 5:22:58 PM Z-Wave Device: Door Locks Foyer Door Lock Set to Unlocked
          Dec-16 5:22:58 PM Z-Wave Device: Door Locks Foyer Access Control Notification Set to NOTIFICATION for type Access Control Notification, Event: Manual Unlock Operation
          Attached Files

Comment

Right now you need to define an Action Message for email and pushover messages to work. I do have a minor update ready that will send the Status as the Action Message if it's left blank. I'll post that later tonight.

Cheers
            Al

Comment

Ah gotcha, curious, what is the Action Person field used for?

Comment

It's used in the logs for who unlocked a door.
                Last edited by sparkman; December 17, 2016, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
                  Right now you need to define an Action Message for email and pushover messages to work. I do have a minor update ready that will send the Status as the Action Message if it's left blank. I'll post that later tonight.

Cheers
                  Al
                  Update has been posted. The aspx page has also been updated to include explanations for each of the columns.

Cheers
                  Al

Comment

Al,

So I'm thinking of switching over to this from the old script. However, I have a conundrum. I had modified your old script a bit so that when entering the front door, it would say "Welcome Home, Frank", but the pushover message would say "Frank has unlocked the front door"

It seems in the new version, they both have to be the same. Anyways you can think of to accommodate this or am I just a weirdo? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
                      Al,

So I'm thinking of switching over to this from the old script. However, I have a conundrum. I had modified your old script a bit so that when entering the front door, it would say "Welcome Home, Frank", but the pushover message would say "Frank has unlocked the front door"

It seems in the new version, they both have to be the same. Anyways you can think of to accommodate this or am I just a weirdo? LOL
                      Hi Frank,

Let me think about that for a bit to see if there's an easy way for the script to accomplish that, and yes

Was that the only exception you had between announcements and messages, or did you have others as well?

Cheers
                      Al

Comment

Hi Frank,

Let me think about that for a bit to see if there's an easy way for the script to accomplish that, and yes

Was that the only exception you had between announcements and messages, or did you have others as well?

Cheers
                        Al
                        I stopped there. Tomorrow I'll check it to be sure. I think that's it though.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
                          I stopped there. Tomorrow I'll check it to be sure. I think that's it though.
                          Here's what I'm thinking:
                          • use special tags [] around words in the Action Message that would only get spoken
                          • use different tags {} around words in the Action Message that would only get included in a message

So it would allow something like this:

Code:
                          [Welcome Home, %PERSON%]{%PERSON% has unlocked the front door}
                          Or

Code:
                          [Welcome Home, ]%PERSON%{ has unlocked the front door}
                          Thoughts?

Cheers
                          Al
                          Last edited by sparkman; January 5, 2017, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Here's what I'm thinking:
                            • use special tags [] around words in the Action Message that would only get spoken
                            • use different tags {} around words in the Action Message that would only get included in a message

So it would allow something like this:

Code:
                            [Welcome Home, %PERSON%]{%PERSON% has unlocked the front door}
                            Or

Code:
                            [Welcome Home, ]%PERSON%{ has unlocked the front door}
                            Thoughts?

Cheers
                            Al
                            That would work for me

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok, I have posted a new version (6.4) that supports those tags in the Action Message.

For those of you upgrading from a previous 6.x version, overwrite doorlock.vb and doorlock.aspx in the appropriate directories and then you MUST open doorlock.aspx using a browser and look at the settings for each of your locks. Doing so updates the INI file to use a new separator character (from , to |) to allow for commas in the Action Message.

Please post issues, comments, etc. here.

Thanks
                              Al

Comment

I have the same older Schlage locks as TomTom in post #13. In the logging device I also (like TomTom) get an entry for the user unlock and immediately get an entry "User Code Entered (20)". This occurs for both the lever lock and dead bolt.

It was noted after TomToms post there would be an update to the script - did that happen? I am running the most recent script.

Comment

Working...
                                X