Z-Wave Lock Events Script - Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by racerfern View Post
    That was with columns expanded. Not a concern since the important part is that I get a text to my phone and that works perfectly.

Thanks again.
    You’re welcome!

There are some style settings at the bottom of the configuration page that control how that table displays. You can try playing with those settings using standard CSS style commands.

HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

My mind has failed me. I'm trying to get to the set up screen that modifies the text for the various codes.Opening doorlock.aspx (that's what I thought) just displays the text in chrome, it doesn't actually run the setup. Help please.

Comment

My mind has failed me. I'm trying to get to the set up screen that modifies the text for the various codes.Opening doorlock.aspx (that's what I thought) just displays the text in chrome, it doesn't actually run the setup. Help please.
        When you say “the text”, what do you mean? There should be a drop down in the top left that allows you to select the overall config and the setup for each lock.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving! When I open doorlock.aspx with Chrome or with IE I get the text of the file rather than the file executing. I'm doing something stupid but can't figure it out.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 11-28-19 at 10.48 AM.PNG
Views:	304
Size:	298.2 KB
ID:	1343074

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving! When I open doorlock.aspx with Chrome or with IE I get the text of the file rather than the file executing. I'm doing something stupid but can't figure it out.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 11-28-19 at 10.48 AM.PNG
Views:	304
Size:	298.2 KB
ID:	1343074
            Looks lime you are opening the file direct, rather than through the HS web interface.

Comment

I am. but I'll be darned if I can remember how through the HS3 web interface. Sorry, I took a couple of stabs but no joy.

Comment

I just figured it out, Something popped into my mind and sure enough... 192.168.x.xx/doorlock.aspx. Whew! Thanks for putting up with me and again, sorry for bothering you.

Comment

I just figured it out, Something popped into my mind and sure enough... 192.168.x.xx/doorlock.aspx. Whew! Thanks for putting up with me and again, sorry for bothering you.
                  No worries, and happy thanksgiving!

Comment

After trying every fix I was able to find and being unable to get aspx to work, I went ahead and ran the script to generate the .ini file. I am getting reporting and logging, but it is not correct for my device and doesn't have user names (I am using a Yale Assure lock). I am assuming those things are inserted into the .ini through the subsequent screens of the aspx. If that is the case, I am hoping someone can share a sample ini file so that I can get the formatting to input my specific lock descriptions and user names.

Comment

I'd like to download your doorlock script as a starting point for me to learn how to acces the homeseer.hsd db for reading device data.
                      But I cannot find (overlook) the link for downloading the script.

Comment

Originally posted by Joris Vandoren View Post
                        I'd like to download your doorlock script as a starting point for me to learn how to acces the homeseer.hsd db for reading device data.
                        But I cannot find (overlook) the link for downloading the script.
                        https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...=1#post1156347
                        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
                        X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
                        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
                        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
                        Scripts =
                        Various

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

My script seems to have stopped working within the past few months. it stopped while running HS3 and continues to not run with a fresh install of HS4. Not sure what changed but it no longer sends pushover notifications after working for a few years.
                            Below is the only log info shown when i enable debug logging. I've replaced the doorlock.vb with a fresh copy, confirmed the settings.ini has the below in it as well.
                            I have also confirmed that regular pushover notifications from within HS works successfully. its just this that it doesnt work in.
                            The door lock logging works correctly as well.

ScriptingReferences=System.Data.SQLite;C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer\Bin\System.Data.SQLite.dll

Log:
                            Time
                            From
                            Type
                            HomeSeer
                            Event
                            Running script in background (Back Door Lock Events): doorlock.vb("Main","Back Door")
                            12/8/2020 2:12:42 PM
                            HomeSeer
                            Event
                            Event Trigger "Door Locks Back Door Lock Events"
                            Legacy-Plugin
                            Z-Wave
                            Device: Kwikset 99140-002 SmartCode 914 Back Door Door Lock Set to Locked
                            Legacy-Plugin
                            Z-Wave
                            Device: Kwikset 99140-002 SmartCode 914 Back Door Notification Set to 21
                            12/8/2020 2:12:41 PM
                            HomeSeer
                            Event
                            Running script in background (Back Door Lock Events): doorlock.vb("Main","Back Door")
                            HomeSeer
                            Event
                            Event Trigger "Door Locks Back Door Lock Events"
                            Legacy-Plugin
                            Z-Wave
                            Device: Kwikset 99140-002 SmartCode 914 Back Door Door Lock Set to Unlocked
                            Legacy-Plugin
                            Z-Wave
                            Device: Kwikset 99140-002 SmartCode 914 Back Door Notification Set to 22
                            12/8/2020 2:12:27 PM
                            Legacy-Plugin
                            doorlock.aspx
                            Public member 'Length' on type 'List(Of String)' not found.

Comment

Has anyone else been having this issue?

Comment

Did you check the pushover app to check if the iphone side of things is working? I found an ios update had switched notifications off and had to reset the app settings on the phone.
                                HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows 10 vmware)
                                BLOccupied:,UltraNetCam3:,weatherXML:,RFXCOM:,Current Cost 3P:,UltraGCIR3:
                                DMMQTT:,Kodi:,Z-Wave:,BLRadar:,EasyTrigger:,MySensors:,BLBackup:

Comment

Working...
                                X