UltraLog - stopped working ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UltraLog - stopped working ?

My system has been chugging away nicely for a while (well, they always say that !) - but UltraLog seems to have developed a problem.

When I click on UltraLog in my nav bar (to go to /ultra_homeseer_log.asp), the page comes up but there is not a single line of log information. I have tried reinstalling 1.3 (which it already was), and restarted the box.

The homeseer_200.mdb is about 1.5mb and is being updated regularly (as reported my the file system). I have a recurring entry to run homeseer_database_log.txt. Manually running this produces no errors in the main log.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

G.

If the homeseer_2000.mdb IS being populated, is there anyway to see why the .asp file is not presenting the parsed information correctly ?

G.

Comment

You not having any luck with my scripts are you?

Are you using an English version of the Microsoft OS?

What is your regional date setting? e.g mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Nope - not having much success. Both the local user (administrator) and the .default info (that the homeseer service uses) are set to UK correctly.

G.

Comment

dd/mm/yy 24hr time format - standard UK.

Comment

I to am having this issue.

When I start HomeSeer up it works fine. Then it appears that when the Event Log starts to purge itself (based on the max size) it no longer puts log items into the database. If I change the dates in the viewer I can see the older entries.

I think it's a bug.

Comment

My HomeSeer version writes dates as follows to the ah.log file:
              3/7/2002 6:16:33 PM

How does your HomeSeer write dates in your ah.log file? Is is based on your regional setting?

Send me your mdb file (ultrajones@hotmail.com) so I can check how the dates are written to your mdb file.

Regards,
              Ultrajones
              Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

My dates are DD/MM/YYYY in the HomeSeer Log. Is there a quick fix I can make to the script?

Comment

Working...
                X