[script] [Flash 4] Ultra X-10 Controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flash Source

Here is the flash source. It was written using Flash 5 with syntax that can be downgraded to flash 4 when saved as a flash 4 movie.
    You can use this source under the following conditions:

<LI>You provide some feedback on how to improve the ActionScript within this Flash source.
    <LI>You share the Flash source on HomeSeer projects you are working on based on this Flash source.
    <LI>You don't expect me to answer every questions posted related to the Flash source (I would hope others would answer them as well.)

Future Plans:
    <LI>I want to create a Flash based thermostat control that interfaces with the rcs_tx15b.thm script.
    <LI>If there are enough people with Flash, I would like to share the Flash source from day one to reduce the development time.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Attached Files
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

It's tough to figure out if things like this should be in Script Help vs. Script discussion.

Here's an Alpha .fla that enumerates all of your HS Locations, then lets you choose location to enumerate devices. I'm posting it for a combination of help and interest. I'm interested, but I can tell from Ultrajones and other posts that I need to know a lot more about FLASH to do a good job with the variables. Right now, each button is unique, I need a scheme to make them universal.

This uses a modified x10-controller.vbs (attached). Next step is to actually cause an on/off based on clicking a button. Also, lots of clean up (limited to 8 locations, minus virtuals and weather, and 8 devices per location (not realistic yet, but hey, it's free!).
      Attached Files

Comment

For anyone that is interested, I've updated Ultrajones Virtual Palmpad script so that it works with HS2. It works on any device that plays Flash, like my Android tablet and simulates the X10 palmpads. Just unzip all of the files into the html folder and choose either the swf, htm, or asp file (whichever one you like best).
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X