New (demo) Flash Interface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New (demo) Flash Interface

I didn't know if Ultra was going to post his Flash code so I spent the last couple of days building this using his vbs code. Just load the files in to HomeSeers/html and fire away.

I still have a lot of work to do and any comments are welcome. Help with the vbscript would be nice.

Click on the "click here" in the flash movie for more info.

Gary

[This message was edited by Gary Spaniola on Friday, 08 March 2002 at 10:05 AM.]
    Attached Files

I'm trying to do something similar, but listing by Location, with status, something like visuals in UltraStatus. Can you post your .fla file?

Comment

This looks so kewl I made the investment. It would be really great to have a basic example to start with as a model. I presume the .swf file is not the "source", but I haven't had the time to install Flash on my machine yet. It's on the agenda for this weekend. Any info / pointers would be most welcome!

Thanx!

Comment

The terminology was the hardest part for me. Stages and movies and all that stuff. This tutorial on scripting finally got me excited:

http://www.macromedia.com/support/fl...ript_tutorial/

I'd like to cross-breed Gary's and UltraJones' pieces to look a little like this example:

[This message was edited by Mechanic on Saturday, 16 March 2002 at 01:02 PM.]
        Attached Files

Comment

I'll have a VERY cool flash interface done in about a week. Device names with Flash icon , location name, dim value, time on, status, event trigger, mp3 (Jukebox) control, weather and more!

Since I got started I can't stop.
          Gary

Comment

Working...
          X