JavaScript LED Alarm Clock :: getAsyncURL.inc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JavaScript LED Alarm Clock :: getAsyncURL.inc

I can't find this include... The closest thing on this board I can find is "getAsyncURL.vbs". Do I rename this to be the inc?

I'm also getting errors with the AudreyUtilities.txt with an undefined variable audreyCmd. Not sure but these may be related.

Thanks in advance for your help.

It's been awhile since I last visited this script. I believe all you need is the audreyUtilities at AudreyUtilities in the Script library. At one time AsyncGetURL was a separate include file, but has been merged with more recent version of the utilities. Another download that is required is iniTool and you need to define your configuration in homeseer.ini per the instruction in the AlarmClock Readme file. web"]http://ubb.homeseer.com/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=697298074&f=5082900573&m=6142932873]web page[/URL]

[This message was edited by Michael McSharry on Sunday, 21 April 2002 at 10:57 PM.]

Comment

The getAsyncURL file(s) are not in the AudreyUtilities or the iniTool files that are currently published. Does someone have a copy they could e-mail or post? I really want to get the alarm clock working so that my spouse will not be anoyed at the errors it produces.

Comment

I think you are barking up the wrong tree. There does not exist an getAsyncURL.vbs and to my knowledge it never existed. At one time there were getAsyncURL.inc and getAsyncURL.asp, but these functions were merged into AudreyUtilities and renamed AudreygetAsyncURL.inc/asp. The alarm clock itself does not use this function since it supports web access. It is used by other audrey utilites, however.

It really does seem like you are running an old version of AudreyUtilities. You can EMAIL me your audreyutilities.asp from your \HTML\Includes directory and your alarmclock.asp from your \HTML directory and your homeseer.ini from homeseer root and I will look them over.

Comment

Michael,
          I posted the first version of getAsyncUrl as getAsyncUrl.vbs. I believe that you repackaged it into your Audrey Utilities, or wrote something else with a similar name. Not sure. A search of getasyncurl will find getasyncurl.vbs.

http://ubb.homeseer.com/6/ubb.x?a=tp...563#4942955563

Of course, this does not help the jedmon find what he is looking for [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Bholio

Comment

I am currently using AudreyUtilities272... which does not have getAsyncURL or AudreygetAsyncURL in it.

If the JavaClock does not use this utility then perhaps the error I am seeing is from something else. The exact errors in my HS log are:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Script Error in AudreyUtilities.txt: 500 Variable is undefined 'audreyCMD' in line 750 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
            and
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>~!~Event Trigger~!~External Trigger (Snooze)
            ~!~Error~!~Reading script: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer\scripts\include\getAsyncURL.inc File not found
            <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I presumed (and it sounds like it as an incorrect assumption) that the Variable not defined error would be related to the fact that it couldn't find the getAsyncURL.inc.

(The include that tries to use getAsyncURL.inc is the 'AlarmWakeMeUp.txt' file from the current distribution of the JavaScript Alarm clock.)

Comment

We are starting to communicate.

I did find one occurrence of AudreyCmd not defined in the procedure AudreyResetQueue() that is contained in both AudreyUtilities.inc and AudreyUtilities.asp.

Just add it to the end of the Dim statement in those two files.

The GetAsyncURL.inc can be deleted from the AlarmClock .txt file as it is not used.

I suspect that you have an application that includes AudreyUtilities and it contains an Explicit statement to force declaration of all variables. Since AudreyCmd was not defined in this subroutine is spit out an error message.

We'll keep plugging at it until it works for you.

Comment

Working...
              X