• Time
  • Show
Clear All

[asp][script] Ultra Log 1.4 - Database Enable HomeSeer Log File

Questions, comments and feature requests for Ultra Log 1.4

Ultra Log 1.4 In Scripts Library

Regards,
    Ultrajones

[This message was edited by Ultrajones on Sunday, 21 April 2002 at 08:23 PM.]
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Just did a complete wipe and reinstall of my system, not sure what I have done wrong, but when I try to run the script I get:

Unable to open database. Obeject doesn't support this property or method.

The only major difference that I can think of is that before, I had Office 200 installed, upgraded to XP after a few months. This time I have just done a clean (complete) install of XP including Access). MDB is set up in ODBC, although I don't know enought to make sure it is set up properly. Whatever it defaults to in Windows XP Pro.

Comment

I have no trouble with UltraLog and Office XP. In fact, I converted homeseer.mdb to Access 2002 format.

Jim Doolittle
      Jim Doolittle

My Twitter
      My Hardware & Software

Comment

Will just have to keep messing with my settings. Tried converting to see if that does any good, then found my backup (burned my HS directory to a CD before the wipe), that did no good either.

Comment

What is your current OS you are running?

If you don't have Windows 2000 or XP you may need the latest MDAC (Microsoft Data Access Components)

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

That's what is wierd. I am running XP Pro. Using build HS build 42.

Comment

AH.log successfully converted/updated homeseer.mdb. I can view the dB with Access.

Error~!~Web Server Error 404, cannot serve file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer\html/ultra_homeseer_log

Can UL be run without implimenting UltraView or UltraStatis?
              Larry

Comment

Working...
              X